53

Hey guys. Thanks for being patient. Thanks for sticking by me. So for you thins is an EXTRA LONG CHAPTER.

Kayleah's pov

When we hop on the plane I quickly grab my seat and Beau sits next to me.

"Hey Beau" I say. I actually wanted Daniel sitting next to me. But I can't have everything I want.

"Hey Kay Kay. How have u been. Have u been laid yet" he says then laughs.

"Oh ha ha. And no I haven't." I said

"I bet Daniel wants to though"

"I swear you are a dirty minded freak" I say to Beau and walk to Luke, Jai and Daniel near the window.

"Lukey can we pwease swap. Beaus being dirty minded" I say with puppy dog eyes.

"Sure. I know how he can get." Luke says and moves to my old spot.

"Thanks" I say. Jai moves over to the side so I can sit next to Daniel who is currently asleep. I sit down and lay my head on Jais shoulder and put my legs up on the chair. I close my eyes and hear Daniel wake up and yawn. I then feel him shift around and then a blanket gets laid on me. I didn't notice how cold I was until I got that blanket thrown on me.

I move my head a little on Jais shoulder and then fall in a deep sleep.

Daniels pov

When I woke up from an 5 minute nap I look over to find Kayleah with her head laid on Jais shoulder. A pang of jealousy shot through me but Jai is her brother. I see that she has goose bumps on her arms. I grab my red blanket and throw it over her. I see her move her head a little then stop. I think she ended up sleeping. I grab my phone out my pocket and go on my twitter. I tweet.

@danielsahyounie: Lil Cuties

With a picture of Jai and Kayleah and tag them in it. I follow a few people and come up with an idea.

@danielsahyounie: #AskDaniel send some questions through and ill answer as many as I can.

I tweet that and I get a lot of responses.

@JanoBitch4Lyfe: #AskDaniel tweet me a selfie :)

I reply saying

Sure

With an selfie

@JanoFan101: #AskDaniel are you and Kayleah 'in love'?

I reply

@danielsahyounie: of coarse Kayleah and I are in love.

I answer a few more and find out I've been doing it for 3 hours. I look over at Kayleah. Still asleep.

Jais awake though.

"That's so cute what u said" Jai says showing me the photo saying that Kayleah and I were in love

I laugh. Kayleah stirs. I look over at her and she sits up. I look out the window then back at her.

"Morning Love" I say cause it's morning.

"Oh. Morning" she says in a sleepy voice. "Can I have a cuddle. Pwease" she begs.

"Sure" I say and open my arms. She sits on my lap and cuddles me. She puts her face in the crook of my neck. We appreciate the moment and stay like that for a while.

About 10 minutes later Kayleah hops off my lap and goes over to Rebecca. She sits in the isle that people have to walk through. Just like a brooks.

She screams. Jai and I jump up from our seats and see her on the floor laughing. Gina calls her over.

She hops up and goes to Gina and Gina talks to her. She comes back to Jai and I and sits in her seat.

"Mum told me to stay in my seat" she pouts.

"Atleast u have Jai and i" I say and she hops up and pulls hers, mine and Jais arm rests up. She lays her head on my lap and puts her feet on Jais lap.

She laughs a bit and looks over to the blanket.

"Do u want me to put the blanket on you?" I ask

She nods her head 'yes'.

I grab the blanket and put it on her.

After a few minutes she opens her eyes and looks at me. She sits up and curls up on my lap. She puts the blanket over us both.

"I love you Daniellll" she says

"I love you to Kayleah" I say and kiss her nose. She puts her arms around me and then puts her head on my chest. I see her close her eyes and fall asleep. I follow her actions and close my eyes to. I finally fall asleep to.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I wake up by being slightly shaken.

"Daniel" Kayleah's voice says. "Daniel? Wake up"

I open my eyes and she sits down.

"Put your belt on" she says and puts her own on. I quickly put my belt on just in time.

I look out the window and see we are near the ground.

When we land I stay for a little bit. I grab my blanket and put it in my bag. I then take Kayleah's hand in mine and we both hop up and we both walk out.

I smell the air. Smells like LA. finally I'm back.

We walk through the plane terminal and go to the front. It was hard getting to the front where our van is. We are just about to hop in the car Kayleah passes out.

"Keep going. Pick her up. It's Claustrophobia" Jai says.

I pick her up bridal style and hop in the van. I sit her on my lap and Jai buckles us in. Our driver starts driving and before we know it we are at our house.

The van stops and we all hop out. I run inside and bump into Ronnie Diamond.

"RONNIE DIAMOND MY MAN!!" I say and bro hug him.

"Hey Dan" he says and hugs me back. I run up the stairs and go to my room. Kayleah ended up going with Mariam (I dunno if I got that right)

Jai came in my room with mine and Kayleah's bags. I guess Kayleah's sleeping in my room.

I start to unpack my bag.

Here comes the awesome 4 months back in LA...