Chapter 1

Kayleahs POV

My life has been a little crazy, growing up I was one of 4 kids. I have 3 brothers, fun right. Beau Brooks the eldest, Jai Brooks and Luke Brooks who are twins. I grew up in Melbourne with those three and being the only girl I started to act like them. It wasn't until I was around three that I got my long life friends Jessica and Kiera. Those two are pretty much my sisters. You see when Beau, Jai and Luke started to go to school they made friends with two other boys their age, Daniel Sahyounie and James Yammouni. These two other boys were like family to me as well, and thats how I met these two girls. Kiera Sahyounie and Jessica Yammouni.

"OMG KAY KAY" My two best friends yell as I walk over.

"Hey Kiera! Hey Jessica!" I say back and sit down next to them on my bed. Tomorrow we leave to go to America. We haven't seen our brothers for about 3 months and we all miss them. The girls decided on sleeping over as my mum can take the three of us to the airport. 
Mum calls us all down for dinner and I run downstairs.

"Calm down Kay Kay the foods not going anywhere" Mum says
"Yes it is, in my tummy" I reply and grab a handful of chips and a piece of chicken parmy (For people who don't know what this is its a chicken breast with pizza sauce and bacon) Yum my favourite food. I grab gravy and flood my chips in it.

"Whoa calm down" I hear Kiera say
"What" I say with my mouth full and look up at her.
"Kayleah close your mouth."mum says
"Yes mum" I say and continue eating.

When the three of us finish eating we go back up into my room and hang out there for a while. I scroll on my phone and stop at a picture of Daniel and just look at it smiling, he's perfect and so adorable to me. He is Kiera's brother though.. We all have quick showers and get into our onsies, we all have matching unicorn and giraffe one's that we are packing for America. I hope the weather is cold there. 

"Girls I'm going out for a bit I'll be back near 1am. Our flight is seven in the morning be sure you girls have everything packed for 4 weeks. I'll be back later. There's ice cream and popcorn, ok bye girls" mum says. Wait did she say Ice-Cream?

I race down the stairs to the freezer and grab the ice cream out, yummm its double choc chip. I go to one of our draws and pull out a spoon. I jump on the lounge that Kiera and Jessica moved to while I was getting ice cream and somehow I didn't see them grab any lollies. 

"Let's watch a movie together! We haven't done that in ages" Jessica says and hops up to go to our movie rack with everyones movies. "Let's watch Grease!" She says and places it in the DVD player and comes back over to Kiera and I to watch the movie with the two of us. We all ended up falling asleep around 12:30am and I accidentally fell asleep with the thought of Skip in my brain. He's so dreamy. Wait on. Beau, Jai and Luke told me never to like any of the boys. Crap.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

First Edit 
27th of December 2015

Second edit: 28th March