33

3 chapters in one day wow

Not Edited

Kayleah's pov

I sit in my room alone. I take my phone out and go into twitter I read all the things in tagged in. Their all mean. Like 'your so fat. Please do us all a favor and die please' or 'go die in a hole u ugly dog'

I have tears streaming down my face. I think about cutting but what about Skip. My body makes me hop up and look for that blade.

No one can stop me anymore. No on. Their all watching The Human Centipede. I grab a jumper and walk to the bathroom and look in a cupboard. I poke my head outside the bathroom door to make sure it's clear. I lock the door.

I remember what Skip told me 2 days ago. 'If you ever feel like cutting you take my arm and do it as deep and as many as you would do yourself. Okay?'

I think for a bit untill I finally give in and slice my skin. Fresh blood runs down my wrist. I cut 8 times and no one noticed.

I clean all the blood up and stop the blood from running down my arm. I then put my jumper on and lay on my bed and fall asleep.

Jais pov

I walk to the bathroom and go toilet. The boys and I are watching The Human Centipede. I do my business and go to wash my hand but stop in my tracks when i find blood on the tiles on the floor. Ohh NOO.

One of the girl must of cut them self cause the hate

I go to Rebeccas room and find Chelsea, Tara, Holly, Melissa and Rebecca herself in there.

"Hey. Girls show me your wrists there's blood in the bathroom." I say

I look at their wrists.

No cut marks but i see Chelsea and Holly with a few scars. Tears prick my eyes.

I walk to Kayleah's room.

I knock on the door.

"Kayleah?" I say/ask

"What?" she says

"Can I come in please?"

"Whatever"

I open the door and walk in and find her on the bed.

"Did u cut?" I ask

She doesn't say anything.

"You did didnt u?" i say

"I'm sorry. Please don't tell Skip please" she say.

"If it happens again i will tell Skip" I say and walk over to her to kiss her forehead.

When I walked out Kayleah's room i go straight to the bathroom and grab every thing sharp and give them to mum.