54

KKayleah's pov

When I see Mariam I jump out the car and run and hug her.

"I missed you soo much" I say

"I missed you to" she says back.

I pull away and she takes me to Ronnie to say hi.

Daniel had already ran inside and Jai gave my suitcases to Daniel.

I go to the back yard and find a huge pool. Mariam goes and sits next to Ronnie.

I go and sit in this nice spot.

"You're in my spot" Luke says.

"And I care why?" I say

"Because it's MYYY spot" he replies

"Your point is" I ask. By this time everybody but Big Rob Jacob and Mum are crowded around me.

Holly walks to Luke's side so Daniel comes to my side and takes my hand.

"ThIS IS MY SPOT NO ONE GOES IN MY SPOT. GOOO AWAY" Luke's yells at me

"NO" I say and Mum walks out

We continue fighting.

"Guys guys guys. Stop it now" mum says.

She goes to Luke and calms him down.

"Come on. We'll build a pillow castle In my room" Daniel says and grabs my hand then starts to walk. I walk with him. As we walk in and through the kitchen I see luke sitting down next to Jai.

I keep walking. Once we went up stairs and went into Daniels room we build a pillow castle. We then put extra pillows to lay on and got 2 blankets. I crawl in the pillow thing and lay my head on the pillow. As soon as I do that the jetlag takes over.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Guys it's tea- oh where are you" someone says. I look next to me And see Daniel.

He stirs a bit then wakes UP.

"Shhhhh" I say he nods his head.

We the see feet outside the entrance. I then see the person crouch down. Holly.

We pretend to be sleeping.

"Gina made lasagna" she said.

Daniel and I jump up and run out the pillow thing and Holly starts laughing.

"MUMMMMM DID YOU MAKE LASAGNA?" I scream while running to the kitchen.

"NO" Mum replies.

"WHATTTTT?!?!" I say and stop running. Daniel stops too.

'"We are having pasta." Mum says and I start running again to grab my food.

Yummy.