Chapter 2

Skips/Daniels POV

I. Can't. Stop. Thinking. About. Kayleah.

She's like amazing.

"Skip.... Skip...SKIP YOU LITTLE SHIT" I hear Beau yell at me

"Yes Beau" I ask

"Kayleah, Kiera, Jessica and my mum are coming at 2:15pm today"

"And?"

"It's in like 1 hour"

"Ok cool" I say and get up and walk to my room to get dressed. I actually really go on twitter and follow some fans and reply to some DMs.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING SKIP? THEY'LL BE HERE IN LIKE 10 minutes" Beau screamed

I jump off my bed and got dressed.

"Oh wait they're coming tomorrow" Beau says and laughs a little at his joke.

"Beau you're a little shit" I say and run down the stairs chasing him.

Jai takes his phone out and starts to record it. "Jai, you're a little shit too" I say then stop chasing Beau and walk into the kitchen to grab some food. I shuffle into the kitchen like a crab.

"Skip you are so fuckin' weird" I heard Jai say.
"So is your sister" I say
"WHAT DA FUCK DID YOU SAY ABOUT MY SISTER??" Jai raises his voice and turns around to me joking around.
"Nothing" I say. We all start laughing and go off and do our own thing.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

*The Next Day When The Girls Are At The Hotel With The Boys*

TRIGGERING WARNING

Kayleah's POV

The boys sometimes get too much so I choose to go into my room and isolate myself from them at times. Daniel and I have been flirting a little bit while I've been here and I don't think anyone has noticed yet. I go on twitter and look at my notifications because I get bored of Facebook.

:OMG @KeBrooks and @danielsahyounie would make a great couple. don't u think guys??

I aww'ed at this tweet and heart it, its so adorable

:why does she live? kill yourself @KeBrooks

:why are you alive? you're a horrible person. Using your brothers for fame @KeBrooks

By the time I read those few tweets and some more i was sat there on my bed in tears because of these hurtful things people were saying for a response from me. I felt some type of pain I know all too well and then felt the urge to selfharm again. I have struggled in the past before and this is my type of relief from my emotions to make sure I know that everything is real. I hate doing it but sometimes I feel as if i deserve it. 

'No Kayleah Don't' a voice inside my head said. So I didn't but continued to read which wasn't the best thing to do. Some where bad and others were nice.

I then came across one that really stood out and hurt me.

: @KeBrooks you are a little slu+ And a whore. why are you alive please kill yourself. Do a favour for the world. #DieBitch

Maybe if I did die then people would leave me alone and have a better life i thought to myself. I take a deep breath and walk over to my bathroom. I start crying even harder as I haven't done this in what seems like forever. I grab a clean razor from a pack and sit on the edge of the bath with it just sitting in my hands and I think about all those negative comments trying to think of some positive comments but I failed to.
I get all shaky and put the razor on my skin and press down piercing through my skin. I make a few marks on my wrist until I realise that maybe I should stay just for a while longer. Throughout my whole life I've been bullied and belittled. When my brothers became famous it got a little worse. It isn't their fault but sometimes I wish that I could disappear and not come back. I've only ever had two friends, Kiera and Jessica. 
I look at what I've done and I start to tear up again, I feel a wave of regret and wash everything off enjoying the stinging sensation. I quickly walk back into my room and put one of Beaus jumpers on. They let me have a couple of their older jumpers. I sit on my bed just staring at the wall processing what I just done and start to cry even harder. Beau walks in and rushes to my side when he sees that I'm crying.
"Awww Leah whats wrong why are you crying? Are you okay?" he says and wipes my tears away from my face. 
I look up at him "I reminded myself about *hiccups* me being a loner" I say. He wipes more of my tears away and hugs me really tight.
"You're not a loner. You have Kiera and Jessica. Are they not good enough friends?" He says and chuckles a little.
I chuckle as well "They're amazing friends, I was just being a little silly I'm sorry"  He hugs me for a while as we haven't really had much time with eachother and missed eachother while we were away from eachother. 
"are you alright now Leah?" He asks and I nod my head. He takes his phone out of his pocket and gets something up. "Have you seen this yet?" showing his screen I see the tweet I read before about Skip and I and go red in the face.

"Aw Is Baby Kayleah embarrassed??" He says and pinches my cheeks being teasing. "JAI LUKE COME HERE" Beau says and after a few seconds they come running in one after another. Typical twins. 

"Baby Kayleah's embarrassed about that tweet" Beau says

"Nawww Kayleah, don't be embarrassed" The twins say at the same time.

Jai comes and pinches my cheeks. I squat him away. They tease me for a little while longer before they all leave me in my room again. I look down and see a little bit of blood on my sleeve and worry a little. What if they saw that? Is that why they left? Omg what do I do?

I lay down on my bed and cuddle one of the stuffed toys slowly falling asleep.

*LATER ON*

I wake up later at night and hear some whispering

"She deserves to live and she is defiantly not using us for fame how is that even possible" someone said

"Shhh be quieter" another voice says. I wonder who is saying this as I can't hear properly because I had only just woken up. I shrug it off and close my eyes again and fall back asleep.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

First Edit

27th of December 2015

Second Edit

28th March 2020