38

Not Edited

Kayleah's pov

Daniel invited some mates to his house and my brothers and James went to. I was the only girl well except Chelsea cause she lives with Daniel. Holly, Melissa and Tara went home and Rebecca wanted to sleep.

The party has been a blast. I've been inside most the time watching Arsenal kick NewCastles arse with Daniels dad.

I walk out and find Daniel in a circle with a couple of mates. I walk over to them.

They whistle.

"Hey boys back off she's mine" Daniel says and pats his leg so I sit on it.

"You're so lucky man" one of his friends say. I blush

"She is a sexy thing" another says

"But she is mine" Daniel adds in and kisses my cheek and I giggle cause he's getting a bit jealous and protective.

"Arsenals winning" I tell Daniel.

"Oh she's in to soccer too that's awesome man" someone says

"Awesome. Who are you watching it with?" Daniel ask

"Your dad" I say

"Oh ok" he says

I hop off his lap to go find Chelsea. I walk around and find her talking to Jai.

"Lets go woman" I say and grab her hand.

"Hey" Jai says

I drag her to her room and sit her on her bed.

"What's wrong?" Chelsea asks

"Daniel was getting protective and jealous cause his mates were calling me sexy and that" I explain then laugh Chelsea laughs with me.

"It was cute" I say

We laugh a bit then we go back outside. I check the score 6-4 Arsenal in front. Yay.

I walk back out and I walk over to Beau and Luke.

"Is Daniel gonna get lucky tonight?" Beau asks

"No" I say and walk away from my dirty minded brother. I go back to Daniel and his friends.

"Ahh the sexy beast is back" one of Daniels friends say with brown shaggy hair like Harry Styles.

I go over and sit on Daniels lap again.

"Like I said before back of she's mine" Skip said through his teeth.

"Don't worry about it Babe" I say quietly in his ear. He smiles at me and gets back to the convo arguing about what soccer team is the best.

"I think Arsenals the best" I say and lay down on Daniel with my head on his shoulder and my legs on someone's chair.

I close my eyes.

I fell myself being picked up bridal style.

"Ill be back in a minute boys" Skip says and walks away with me in his arms. He gets someone to open the door and he walks to a room. It smells like Skip. I get placed on the bed and covers thrown over me.

"Night babe" Skip says and kisses my forehead

I open my eyes.

"Happy Birthday Skip. Go have fun with the boys" I say and close my eyes again and fall back asleep.

Daniels pov

After putting Kayleah in my bed I go check the score Arsenal is winning 11-6 whoo. I go and sit back with my friends. Beau,James, Jai and Luke have joined the circle.

"Where's Chelsea?" I ask Jai

"She went to bed" he says

"Oh ok" I say and we talk about random things.

At the end of the night all the boys but the brooks went home.

"Kayleah staying the night?" Jai asks

"Yeah I guess. She's already asleep" I say

"Someone's gonna get lucky" Beau sings. I ignore it and go inside the final scores for soccer was 14-7 arsenal won.

I walk into my room and Kayleah was still in my bed I quickly change my boxers and hop in bed like that. I feel Kayleah snuggle up to me.

"I love u Daniel" Kayleah

"I love u too Kayleah" I say and put my arms around her waist.

I think about today how good it was. I remember that the Lil Wayne concerts tomorrow. I'm gonna take Kayleah since she likes him too.