"I exercise."

That didn't surprise Jungkook. Jungkook could tell.

He nodded though, sorting through his brain for a response. He wanted to get to know Jimin; he wanted the conversation to continue, and it was as if Jimin had suddenly gone quiet and introverted.

"Where?" 

"The gym closest to the University. I try to go daily." Jimin was rubbing his thumb in circles on Jungkook's hand, each movement leaving a trail of tiny sparks and Jungkook was so, so glad he hadn't let his hesitation get the better of him.  "What about you? What do you do besides draw?"

Jungkook hummed, causing tiny little ripples in his hot chocolate as he thought. He took a sip of the sweet drink before responding. "I listen to music."

Jimin raised an eyebrow. "What kind of music?"

"Any kind." Jungkook thought back to what he was listening to the night his parents told him about therapy. "I love Justin Beiber, Charlie Puth, and Corrine Bailey Rae. But I'm also in love with the soundtrack from 'Your Name'."

When it was silent for a moment, Jungkook looked over at Jimin only to find him staring at Jungkook.

"What?"

"I like it when you smile."

Jungkook hadn't even realized he was smiling. But, once Jimin made him aware of it, the pull in his cheeks was so obvious. He did his best to hide it behind his cup, just because of the simple fact it was growing bigger.

"I like it when I smile too." He said, looking down.  Jimin smiled at that, giving Jungkook's hand a squeeze.

"So, 'Your Name', isn't that an anime movie?" Jimin said, sipping on his hot chocolate that was now half gone. Jungkook was starting to recognize his surroundings and it made him sad; he didn't want to go to the bus stop yet. Not when Jimin had said he was going to be so busy that they couldn't see each other like this often.

"Yeah." Jungkook said. "The soundtrack is beautiful. The melodies and syncopation in it are amazing. It highlights the mood really well and stirs emotion in the viewer. Not to mention the plot. I was confused for the first part of the movie, but after that, I was hooked."

Jimin pursed his lips. "I've never seen it."

Jungkook figured. He had only found out via the internet when looking for new things to watch.

"There's one way to solve that." Jimin continued, "A movie night?"

"YEs," Jungkook's voice started exclamatory, so exclamatory that he had to force himself to quiet down. "That's a good idea. I own the movie; we can watch it at my place one weekend."

"I'll bring one of my favorite movies too." Jimin said. "Then we can watch both."

The only issue with that is the fact that Jungkook's mom would likely freak, especially considering he hasn't brought a friend home in a very long time.

"My parents can be a bit..." Jungkook tried to think of a word. "I don't know, I think they're just worried. So they overreact to the good things." 

They came to a stop at an intersection, where the traffic was lighter than it was earlier but was still fairly heavy. At least Jungkook wasn't wandering out into it; at least he was anchored by Jimin, both physically and mentally.

"Worried? About what?"

No, Jungkook. You can't tell him. You'll scare him away.

"Ahh, silly things."