Jack X Reader: Part 2

**Edited**

SPOILERS FOR SEASON 12-13

This is a follow on from the last imagine! Happy reading!

WARNING: one or two bits of swearing but nothing major.

Word count: 868 (inc A/N's etc.)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Your POV
Jack and I have been dating for the past few months. Yes, we have been on actual dates, and I'll be honest, that surprised me too, but we like to take walks in the park then go to a diner and eat our hearts out. Who knew Lucifer's son was such a romantic? Not me anyway.

The problem is we haven't told Sam and Dean, and most definitely they will not be happy because they're so overprotective. However, we decided that today is the day to tell them and I won't lie, we're both nervous, understandably so too.
Sam, Dean and I are sitting in the library in the bunker on one of the rare occasions when Jack is asleep.
"Sammy, De, can I tell you something?" I ask with an innocent smile on my face.

"What've you done this time Y/N/N?" Dean asks, looking amused but also slightly concerned.

"De I am wounded that you would think I've done something. I haven't. But how would you guys feel about me having a boyfriend?"

"Well, it depends on who it is, but I'm pretty sure I'd be happy for you if you're happy," says Sammy.

"I agree with Sam, but he'd need a good old interrogation from us first." says Dean "Why? Do you have a boyfriend then?"

"Yuppp," I say causally, probably too casually for the situation.

"Well go on then, tell us who it is," Sam tells me while they both look at me expectantly. I quietly mumble Jack's name and hope that they can't hear me, but they clearly do because their eyes nearly pop out of their sockets. Then Dean looks angry and almost jumps out of his chair and marches off down the corridor, presumably to go and talk to Jack while Sam just looks at me in shock. I run after Dean and Sam soon follows me.

"Dean, what are you doing?" I ask worriedly as I follow him to Jack's room.

"I'm going to kill the son of Lucifer!"

"No, Dean! He's innocent, I swear! I won't lie to you, his father situation is unfortunate and makes him look bad, but Jack is harmless and nothing like his dad. Please don't hurt him, Dean." I beg while giving him the best puppy dog eyes I can muster.

"You're dating the son of the devil Y/N! He's evil!" He replies sternly with no indication that he'll change his mind.

"Dean he's not evil! He's kindhearted and loving!" I desperately tell him in an attempt to get him to calm down.

"He's a Nephilim!"

"I know Dean! But I'm in love with him!" Dean and I argue for a while, Sam watches on, saying nothing but absorbing everything we say. Slowly I notice Jack's bedroom door peep open and a head pops out nervously.

"Y/N/N?" He asks shakily so go over to him and hold his hand.

"You little son of a.... son of Satan!" Dean corrects quickly. "I told you no falling for my sister!" Jack looks frightened, and the lights start flickering because of it. I gently squeeze his hand to let him know that everything is okay and to try and calm him down. I subconsciously start rubbing his arm with my hand to reassure him that I'm here.

"Dean... I am sorry. I cannot stop my feelings. My feelings for Y/N are very strong." He tells my brother genuinely.

"Dean calm down." Sam finally pipes up, clearly believing that Jack cares about me.

"Calm down?! Sammy, our little sister, is dating the son of Lucifer!"

"Dean you're frightening him, it's only making things worse." Sam tries to reason with Dean while I calm down Jack and kiss his cheek.

"I am sorry. But I love Y/N." Jack says to the boys, apologetically. I smile a bit, and it seems that Sam managed to calm Dean down because he walks off without Sam. Sam looks at me, then just at Jack.

"If you ever hurt her, Jack, you'll be sorry, Okay?" He tells him sternly. Jack nods, obviously still nervous. Sam walks off to find Dean, which leaves Jack and I standing there alone.

"Well I mean, that could've gone worse. They could've hurt you." I say with a slight smile.

"That is true, though I am afraid Sam and Dean now dislike me," Jack says disappointedly with a look which makes him seem like a kicked puppy.

"They're just surprised and going into 'overprotective big brother mode'. Don't worry, they'll calm down and come around to the idea because they just want to see me happy, and you make me happy, Jack." I try to reassure him.

"I love you Y/N/N."

"I love you too, J."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Sorry, this one is short too, but I will make one-shots longer I promise! Thanks for reading! If you enjoyed this please, please vote and comment on it I really appreciate it! Thanks to those who have!