"Hey, I know what might cheer you up!" I stand up. They watch as I exit their room. I run to my room in search of the gift wrapped item. I grab it and head back.

"I know your birthday isn't in a few days, and I was supposed to wait, but I'd rather you open it now, if it will help you feel better." I hand him the long case covered in silver wrapping paper. Sokar hesitantly rips open the wrapping and opens the case. I see his eye widen.

"I know I don't really know your interests, but I saw you playing pirate with Oliver one day, and you seemed to enjoy your pretend sword fight."

He unsheathes the sword that was given to him.

"If you don't like it, I could always change it

"If you don't like it, I could always change it."

He shakes his head.

"No, I love it!" He stands up and began to 'fight' the air with the sword.

"Be careful. Don't hurt yourself." I chuckle at his excitement.

"I would be more than happy to give you lessons. I have so many things about sword fighting in my head, it's not even funny," I joke. Sokar put the sword down before pulling me into an embrace.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

"Well, your mood changed quick." I laugh. "I have another gift for you. Can you please kneel?"

He nods before getting on his knee. I pick up his sword.

"What are you doing?" Ra asks curiously. I just smile in response.

"You'll see." I stand in front of Sokar.

"I, Y/N L/N, Goddess of the Television, knight thee, Sokar, as my protector and friend." I gently tap his shoulders with the sword, barely touching him.

"You are now an official knight to a goddess." I hand him back the sword when he stood up.

"Really? A knight?" He looked so happy.

"Doesss thisss mean I get my presssent too?" Ra asks. I chuckle nervously.

"Actually, I still need to find you something." I scratch the back of my head.

"That'sss okay, isssn't it brother? I'm sssure your presssent will be jussst asss good asss mine!" Sokar says. Ra nods.

"Why don't we go back to the party? Bring your half masks, so you could try Drossel's amazing snacks!" I leave the room to continue partying. A few minutes after entering the ballroom again, I was glad to see the twins came in as well. They both weren't wearing a mask this time, though, which surprised me. They gave me a smile before going to the table of spooky food. A few guests stare at them, but after a while they got used to their looks. It was nice to see that they were beginning to feel more comfortable without their masks.

"Y/N."

I turn around to see Ash bowing.

"May I have this dance?" He holds out his hand with a smile, acting gentlemanly.

"Sure." For the rest of the night, I danced with literally everyone in that ballroom. I suggest not dancing with Abe, unless you want your feet constantly stepped on. Grell and I practically invented a new type of dance that combined the Tango, Waltz, and Tap Dancing. Yes, tap dancing. Let's just say at some point we fell over, but it was really fun! Who would have guessed that Grell could dance like that? Undertaker could dance really well too! I danced with Ronald, but...he's just as bad as Lloyd when it came to flirting. Anyway, I could go on an on about how many times I danced horribly with these people. The party soon ended, and our guests had to leave. I sat down on the floor out of exhaustion.

"I'm so tired right now."

"I would think so. You danced more than anyone at this party." Arthur mentioned, while holding a sleeping Oliver.

"I can't even feel my legs anymore. Drossel, can you carry me?" I hold my arms up. He was about to walk over to me, but I was scooped up by Lloyd.

"Ugh. I thought you left." I groan while pushing at his face. I fall out of his arms and onto the floor. Ash lends me his hand. "Oh, yeah, I still gotta take you home. You have work in the morning, don't you?" I accept his hand.

"Yes, but I did enjoy this evening."

"I'll be back." I fall backwards onto the floor, pulling Ash with me. Instead of my back making an impact on the floor, we just fell right through, ending up back in the real world.

"I'm so tired." I push Ash off of me before going back through the TV, so I could finally go to bed.