twentyfive// the truth

Jungkook and everyone else immediately ran to you and Jimin. Jungkook instantly hugged you when you got up from the chair and comforted you.

"What happened to Sooyeon?" Namjoon asked.

"They said she was poison." Jimin responded weakly.

"Oh my god.. that's horrible." Jin commented.

"Who would do something like that?" Taehyung questioned.

"Who else, Vanessa." Yoongi responded.

"You don't know if it's her." Hoseok said.

"Who else would've done it? Vanessa is the only one who would've done it." Jungkook said.

"Who cares if Vanessa did it or not! My girlfriend is in the emergency room right now! I need comforting, not finding out who did it.." Jimin yelled, about to cry.

"Jimin's right. Right now, we need to worry about Sooyeon and pray that she'll be alright." Jin said.

You started bursting into tears and started blaming on yourself, "This is all of my fault! I got Sooyeon into this mess! She got poison because of me!" You yelled at them.

"It's no one's fault, Bora. Don't blame it on yourself." Yoongi said.

"But it is my fault! I'm the reason why she's in the hospital right now!"

"What do you mean?" Jimin asked.

You ignored his question and stayed quiet as you stared at your feet.

"Bora.. if you know something.. please tell me. I need to know what happened to Sooyeon." He begged.

"Jimin.. if I told you.. you're going to hate me forever..." You murmured as a tear dropped from your eye.

"Is it that bad?" Jungkook asked.

You nodded your head, "Very bad.."

"I don't care if it's bad! Tell me right now Bora or else I'll flip this table!" Jimin yelled at you, which cause you to flinched.

".... but there's no table?" Taehyung stated.

Jimin gave him a death glare, which made Taehyung shut his mouth and look away.

"Fine I'll tell you."

~Flashback~

"What the fuck are you doing to her?!" You yelled at her as you got up from the ground and punched the guy that was beating Sooyeon up.

"Don't fucking touch her!" You started punching his face then stomach as you gave him a roundhouse kick after that. He fell onto the ground and groaned in pain.

You turned around and went to Sooyeon. You crouched down and shook her, "Sooyeon wake up! Please don't die on me!"

You heard a creek behind you and instantly turned around. Vanessa held the knife in front of your throats and grimaced.

"If you move a inch, I will stab you." She threatened. You slowly put up your hands and surrendered.

She smirked and wrapped your neck with her arm and put the knife right in front of it.

"If you don't want her to die, put this in her drink and give it to her." Vanessa whispered into your ear, showing you a little plastic bag with a little bottle of liquid inside of it.

Without hesitation, you grabbed the bag out of her hand, "What is this?" You asked.

"A present."

"What kind of present?"

"Don't ask me questions and just do as you're told."

"What if I don't want to?"

"Well, I guess you and Sooyeon both get to die then. Now if you don't want to die, do as you're told and give Sooyeon her damn present."

"I'm only doing this for Sooyeon, so she doesn't die." You replied angrily.

Vanessa pushed you away and pulled out her gun from her back pocket, "If you do anything stupid, I have a gun with me."

You just secretly rolled your eyes and opened the bag, taking out the bottle. You opened the bottle and slowly poured in the clear liquid into the glass of water.

Once you were done, you got up and turned around. Vanessa instantly knocked you out with her gun when she smacked you with it.

You fell onto the ground and—

~Flashback End~

"And what?!" Jimin asked patiently.

"That's all I remembered." You said.

"So you poisoned her?" Taehyung questioned.

"I think so? She only drank the water that I ever gave to her, which was the present Vanessa gave and forced me to do."

"It's not your fault then. If Vanessa forced you to do that cruel thing, then it's her." Namjoon said.

"Yeah, you didn't know if that bottle was filled with poison." Hoseok stated.

"I know but I was the one who did it, so basically I did poison Sooyeon.."

"You didn't poison Sooyeon.. that bitch Vanessa did." Jimin murmured as he curled his hand into a fist.

"I will find this bitch after I know Sooyeon is okay.."

Right when he said that, the doctor came out of the emergency room. Everyone immediately looked at him as he cleared his throat.

"We managed to get the poison out of her system, but she's still unconscious. Is any one of y'all her guardian?" The doctor asked.

"I'm her fiancé." Jimin said.

"Ok I need you to sign forms for the patient."

"Okay." Jimin followed the doctor and left everyone behind.

"I think we should find Vanessa instead of Jimin. He needs to stay here with Sooyeon." Hoseok said.

"Yeah I agree with Hobi." You said, nodding your head in agreement.

"Ok, I'll text Jimin that we'll be going to find this bitch." Yoongi said, before walking away with Taehyung and Hoseok.

"Namjoon and I will search for her first. We'll text y'all if we find out about anything that are link to her." Jin said.

"Ok thank you so much. This will mean so much to Jimin and Sooyeon." You said.

"Anything for our friends. Come Namjoon, lets go."

"Alright."

Jungkook grabbed your hand and intertwined them together, "Come on, lets go home and clean you up." He said.

You nodded your head and walked together to your house.