twentythree// watched and followed

"So how is that bitch?" Vanessa asked.

"She looks fine, I don't think the poison is kicking in, yet. She's also engaged with Jungkook." Lisa said.

"How dare she gets engaged with my husband.. Soon the poison will kick in and she's going to die. Now when you notice that she's not looking good, you must tell me as soon as possible."

"I don't understand why we're doing your dirty work. Do you have a problem with this Bora chick?" Jennie asked.

"This Bora girl took everything from me!" Vanessa yelled.

"Like what?"

"She took my husband, my friends, my cousin, everyone!"

"I don't think she took Jungkook away from you. You see, I used to attend the same high school with them. I believe it was you that stole Jungkook away from Bora." Rosé said.

"I never stole anything from anyone! If you're going to make me angry, I suggest for you to leave right now. But if you leave, anything I did for your family will all be return, even the hospital money."

"Lets just listen to what she says, we can deal with her later when this is over." Jisoo said, before walking away.

"You just got saved, thanks to Jisoo unnie. Consider yourself lucky for now." Jennie said, before following behind Jisoo.

"Watch for your back when this is all over because when we catch you, it won't be pretty." Lisa warned, "Come on Rosé, lets leave this trash." She said, before walking away with Rosé.

Vanessa scoffed and rolled her eyes as she put her black hoodie on, covering her face with a mask.

"Once the poison kicks in.. Jungkook will be mine again. All I have to do is threaten him to be my husband again, so I can Bora the antidote or let her die."

She was about to walk away from the alleyway, until she remembered about Sooyeon, "How can I forget about that bitch? I totally forgot she have poison in her too. Well since Jimin isn't important to me, I guess she can die."

"I can't wait to watch them suffer."

"How's Sooyeon? Is she doing okay??" You asked.

"She's doing fine." Jimin said, before drinking his glass of water.

"That's good then.."

He looked at you with his eyebrow raised, "What's wrong?" He asked, full of worries in his voice.

"What do you mean, what's wrong?"

"You don't sound like yourself."

"What are you talking about? I sound the same."

"Bora I known you since we were kids.."

"Ok fine, I'll tell you. Lately, I feel like someone is watching me when I'm at home. Wherever I go out, I feel like they're following me."

"Watching you? Following you? That's weird, I remembered when I was going to your house for the welcoming party, I saw someone snooping around your windows."

"Did you see who it was??"

He shook his head, "No, but I did see someone with long hair."