fifteen// do you remember?

A/N: Sorry for not updating, pls forgive me :)
________________________________

"When are you getting discharge from this hospital, Bora?" Yoongi asked.

You shrugged, "I don't know the exact date, but Dr. Hong said about in a couple of days."

"Well when you know the date, tell us. We want to make a welcome back party for you." Jin said.

"Okay, I'll make sure you guys are the first one to know."

"Good. I can't wait to decorate the whole house again." He said.

"Oh hyung, you are not decorating again." Taehyung said.

"Why not?"

"Because you made all the decorations pink."

"But pink is a beautiful color. It's perfect for Bora, since she's a girl."

"The decorations should be purple for her name."

"We are seriously not going to argue about this again." Yoongi said, rolling his eyes.

"Oh please, purple is not a good color. Pink is the best, my vote is for pink. Who's with me?" No one raised their hands, including you.

"I think black or red is better." You said.

"Ew why those colors? I want pink!" Jin whined.

"Stop whining like a child. You're the freaking oldest between all of us." Yoongi said.

"I don't care, I still want pink." Jin pouted.

"Grow up hyung." Taehyung said.

"Do you want to get hit?"

"No.."

"Then shut up."

"But I don't want to shut up."

"Taehyung, if you don't shut up, I will hit you."

"Then hit me." Jin was about to hit Taehyung on the head until you stopped him.

"Guys if you're going to fight, then please leave. I want the place to be quiet for a moment." You said.

"Is there something going on in your head? Does it hurt?" Namjoon asked.

You slightly shook your head, "It kinda hurts, but its not major so it doesn't matter."

"It does matter. If your head hurts, then it's a big deal." Jungkook said.

"I want to sleep." You said, covering the blanket over your head.

"Bora.."

"Everyone can leave except Jungkook, I need to talk to him alone."

"Okay, we'll be waiting outside." Jin said, before walking out of the room with everyone.

Once you and Jungkook were the only one in the room, you removed the blanket off of you and stared at Jungkook.

He just stood there and awkwardly rubbed his nape, "What is it that you want to talk about?" He asked.