twentyfour// sooyeon

A/N: Ayyy, guess who's back~ Yup, that's right. Authornim is back baby. Sorry I haven't posted in more than two months. I was on hiatus, but now I'm back to finish this story, so I can publish my other book and continue Wanted.

Since I disappeared, I'll publish four chapters for y'all :)

And btw, I have two other chapters ready for the next day and I didn't proofread it, so enjoy reading~
________________________________

"Jungkook!" You yelled, opening the front door, running in with Jimin.

"Bora?? Jimin??? What are you guys doing here?" Jungkook asked, looking in shock.

You noticed how there was a girl standing in front of you with her back face towards you. When she turned around, you were completely stunned by her beauty.

Jimin looked at her with widened eyes, wondering why she's back in Korea.

"Um? Jungkook, who's she?" You asked, crossing your arms across your chest.

"Bora, this is Li—"

"Hi, I'm Malisa Manoban, but you can call me Lisa." She introduced herself, cutting Jungkook off.

"May I please ask you why you're in Jungkook's house?"

Lisa was hesitating whether she should answer or not. The only reason she came here was to warn Jungkook about Vanessa.

"Lisa, you don't have to answ—"

Once again, Lisa cut his sentence off, "I was here to meet an old friend of mine."

"You're Jungkook's friend? I never knew he had a girl.. friend."

*Who is really pretty and have this girl crush vibe to her.* You thought.

"She's an old friend." Jimin said.

"Oh."

"She's just a friend, we aren't really close anyways." Jungkook explained. "By the way, why are you here? How did you get here so quickly if your house is 30 minutes away from mine??" He questioned.

"Uhh, about that.."

Jimin silently chuckled to himself, before telling Jungkook himself, "Bora was speeding and there was a police car following us. I don't know how, but Bora managed to lose them and next thing I know, we were at your house."

"Damn, Bora is a badass." Lisa commented.

You slightly smiled and flipped your hair a little bit, "I know I am."

"We need to talk about Vanessa." Jimin said.

"Yeah she's—"

"I know she's here. I just found out, thanks to someone." Jungkook said, looking at Lisa.

"Do you know if she's the one who's been following/watching Bora?" Jimin asked.

"Uhhh, I'm not sure. Maybe." He responded uneasily. You eyed him suspiciously, before looking at him and Lisa.

*These two are suspicious af..* You thought.

"It's getting late and I'm supposed to meet up with Jennie. I'll see you around, bye." Lisa said, walking out of the house.

"Care to explain why you and Lisa look extremely suspicious to me?" You asked as you crossed your arms across your chest.

"What do you mean we look suspicious?" Jungkook innocently questioned.