twelve// it was her

A/N: It's my birthday.
________________________________

"I'm sorry but who are you?" Jungkook asked.

"I'm your wife's cousin, also Bora's neighbor." Jaehyun replied.

"That's strange. I've never seen you before."

"I was in jail with her. My cell was right next to hers."

Jungkook just nodded his head, about to walk out until Jaehyun blocked the door.

"She's also my girlfriend." He said with a huge smirk on his face.

Jungkook looked at him with widened eyes, "That's impossible, Bora lik— loves me. She can't be with anyone except me. I'm her first boyfriend and I'm going to be her last boyfriend."

"You're so full of yourself. You don't know how Bora feels about you."

"You don't either."

"I know she loves me~"

"Have you heard her said that to your face before?"

"Of course. She said that she will love me to death." He lied.

"You expect me to believe that?" Jungkook scoffed, "You're so unbelievable. I know Bora more than you, I know who she likes/loves and that person would be me."

"You're so selfish. You're the reason why she tried to committed suicide. The reason why she's here at the hospital."

"Well how was I supposed to know that she felt that way. She haven't contact me ever since I told her that I got married with her." He said, pointing at Vanessa, "And I'm being selfish right now because I want Bora all to myself."

"Why? You have a wife, you can't be having an affair."

"I'll just divorce her ass if I'm going to be with Bora. I love her and not your stupid cousin."

You were standing by the door, hearing the whole conversation between Jungkook and Jaehyun. You felt your heart racing when he said that he loves you. Jimin was right beside you, smiling widely to himself when he saw you smiling.

"He says he loves you." Jimin said.

"I know." You said, smiling very widely to yourself, "Why do I feel so happy when he said that?" You asked, cupping your cheeks.

"What happened to the rest? Where did they go?" You questioned.

"I told them to go home because it's 9PM."

"Oh, well I guess it's not the time to go inside." You said, about to walk away.

Jimin grabbed your wrist and pulled you back, "I think you should get inside and steal Jungkook away from Vanessa." He said, before opening the door. "Have fun~"

"Jimin you—" He pushed you inside and slammed the door shut. You tried to open the door and tried pushing.

Jimin was completely blocking the door with his body and force. You know you can't compete with him. He was way bigger and stronger than you.

"Curse you Park Jimin. I'll get you one day." You mumbled. You turned around to find yourself with six eyes on you.

You awkwardly smiled and walked to your bed, casually sitting down.

"Why are you guys in my room? I thought visiting hours were over." You said calmly.

"Bora we need to talk." Jungkook said.

"I'm sorry but I'm really tired right now. Maybe we can talk tomorrow."

"It's urgent though."

"Tell me tomorrow. I'm pretty sure it can wait."

"You heard her Jungkook. Tell her tomorrow and leave the room, now. We're going home." Vanessa said.

"Shut up. I am NOT going home with you. I'm going to sleep at Yoongi's place tonight, so don't bother me or him when I'm there."

"Oh come on Jungkook. She's your wife." Jaehyun said.

"And she's your cousin. You don't know how it feels to be married to her. She's so controlling."

"I am not controlling. Jungkook, I swear, if you don't listen to me, I'm going to tell your parents about this conversation."

"I don't care. Do whatever you please. I really don't give a fuck right now."

"Alright, I guess I'll see you home tonight once you get a phone call from your parents."

"Great." She angrily walked out and slammed the door shut. He rolled his eyes and walked over to the chair next to your bed and sat down.

"Um, I think you need to leave." Jaehyun said.

"Why?" Jungkook asked.

"Because I need to talk to Bora about something."

"I am not going to leave you and her alone in this room. You'll probably lock the door if I walked out and rape her."

"Why would I rape her when she's hospitalized? That's just wrong. There's also a camera in here, so if I did raped her, the cameras would've caught the whole thing."

"I guess that makes sense. Fine, but you only have a minute."

"Thank you, now get out." Jungkook rolled his eyes, before walking out of the room. He hesitantly closed the door and leaned towards the door, trying to eavesdrop.

"Hurry up and say what you want. I don't want you to waste my fucking time." You said.

"Bora, I heard you lost your memories. I was kinda wondering if you remembered me."

"Of course I remembered you. You tried to rape me when we were in prison together."

"Why didn't you tell me about this?"

"About what?"

"That you were going to committed suicide? Do you know how crazy I was when I found out you were in a coma for a year? I wanted to visit you, but Jimin kept stopping me."

"Jaehyun.. I haven't told anyone about this, so promise me that you won't tell anyone?"

"I promise." He said, locking his pinky with yours.

"I'm only telling you this because when we were in prison together, you never told anyone my secrets there."

"I'm a man of my words. Now tell me, what you want to tell me."

You took long deep breath, "From what I remembered, I was standing on the edge of the rooftop at Jungkook's company. I wanted to get fresh air. I've never thought about suiciding because of Jungkook and his stupid forced marriage. But that isn't the point, the point is that.."

You paused for a long moment and clenched your fist together. You looked into his eyes, full with fear.

"It was Vanessa that pushed me off of the building, Jaehyun, your cousin."