sixteen// eomma

A/N: Won't be updating new chapters in a week or two due to personal reasons, so here's two chapters for today :) The other one will be up later.
________________________________

"I'm so sorry, Bora. It's all of my fault. It's my fault for saying all those bad things to you. It's my fault that you tried to commit suicide."

"It's not your fault, it's that bitch fault."

"If only I've never said those things about you, then maybe you wouldn't be here."

"It's not your fault, Jungkook. I want to tell you what actually happened after I left your room."

"I already know what happened, you tried to committed suicide because of me."

"Jungkook, I swear to god. Just hear me out. Your so-called wife was the one who pushed me off the building. I never wanted to suicide, the thought of it never came to my mind."

Jungkook was speechless. He just stood there and stared blankly at you, "S-She pushed you? Why would she do that?" He asked.

"Because she's crazy! She wanted to get rid of me, so she could have you all to herself."

"I can't believe I'm married to a psychopath! I need to tell my parents about this." He said, about to leave.

"Will they believe you?"

"Of course, I'm their son." He opened the door, about to walk out until you stopped him.

"Jungkook. Before you go, I think you should know this."

"What is it?"

"Vanessa is Taehee's sister."

His eyes widened, "What?"

"You should tell your parents that. I think they will believe you if you tell them."

"I will. I'll call the other guys to come in here while I'm gone."

"Okay. I'll see you later, bye Jungkook."

"Bye Bora."

Jungkook drove all the way to his parents house back in Busan and parked his car by the driveway.

He got out of the car and took a deep breath, before walking up to the door, knocking it.

The door was opened, revealing his younger brother, Jungha, "Hyung!" The young one said, giving Jungkook a bear hug.

"Did you miss me?" Jungkook asked. Jungha knocked his head and smiled.

"I miss you a lot! Like this much!" Jungha showed Jungkook how much he missed him by spreading his arms to the side.

"I miss you too." Jungkook said, ruffling Jungha's hair, "Is eomma home?"

Jungha nodded his head, "She's in her room, watching kdrama."

"How about appa?"

"Appa is at work."

"How about hyung?"

"Hyung is with his girlfriend, right now."

"Is he home?"

Jungha nodded his head, "He's in the kitchen, cooking for his girlfriend."