part 12..

here's the next part/ chap..

i hope you like the story and the song too..i fell in love with this song since i heard it 1st time.

read and enjoys guys....

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

part 12

Kenzie pov :

Scott kept holding my hand during the wedding ceremony. my tear were stopped but my heart is almost got out from my body. It's beating real fast. I cant look at him, so I turned my gaze back to the wedding. It went quite fast. first I was thought that I'll feel hurt when I saw Jamie kiss the bride, but there's nothing. No anger, no jealousy, no sadness. None. I sighed relieve by my new feeling. I already get over him. I wont said it because of Scott, cause I still don't know my feeling for him.

We went to the reception party after the wedding. Jamie hadn't seen me yet till now. After the speeches and toss and the dance stuff we approached the bride and groom to congrats them. I walked behind cc, when cc congrats him he saw me from the corner of his eyes. he gasped before hid his shocked quickly. Suddenly I felt Scott's hand on my waist. My heart was stopped beating a moment. His touch made me relax. As we were face to face I congratulated him.

"hey, congrats to you."

"thank you. Happy birthday by the way."

"thank you." I moved a bit so he can see Scott. "oh yeah, this is Scott. Scott this is Jamie." Jamie saw Scott's hand on my waist, so he pulled is wife to him.

"this is Lucy." He introduced us. I shook her hand and nodded. We walked away from them but I could feel his gaze on me. I mentally gave a victorious smile to myself. I and Scott joined cc and Nate. We had drink and chatted. Apparently cc and nate didn't know that Scott is the own house where jay's held his last birthday. Scott walked from us to answer a called. Not long after, my phone buzzed too. I looked the ID, "Ted" (zie's brother). I answered it.

"GET PACKED YOUR SHIT FROM HERE AND GO WHATEVER YOU WANT, SLUT." He shouted.

"what.."

"Don't act innocent to me. I saw your video, bitch. " video? what video?? "how many guys you f**ked in a night, eh? All I could count was 5. is there more?"

Then it rang my bell. Jay's threat, but did he took a video that night? I cant think anymore. I looked to Scott, asked him to take me home. he came to me, hold my waist and guided me outside. I could see cc ran to us, but I couldn't say anything. I didn't hear what Scott told her, but she nodded by his said.

Scott get me in the car and I started crying hard. he got in the driver seat and turned to me.

"jay's...jay's..." I couldn't say anything. I didn't know what to say. My brained was numb.

"I know." his stated snapped me out. How did he know? I stared at him looking for an answer. Like he could read my mind he added, "Sam told me a moment ago. Is he the one who called you?"

I shook my head, "no. that's my brother. he told me to go home now. He sounded pissed." I explained to him. like it was a queue, he started the engine and drove fast to my house. I jumped out the car before the car fully stop. I ran to my house as Ted opened the door. He slapped me hard when I stood before him. I fell back and seconds after there's someone helped me up.

"who are you?" I heard Ted's shout, at that time I knew it was Scott who helped me up.

"I.." I couldn't let him get involved. I gripped his arm hard to get his attention. As I got his attention I told him to leave.