part 6

hi, this is part 6.

hope you enjoy it.

there's more character and pov.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Part 6

Scott pov:

"way to go, slut. So you left me to hitting on my cousin here." Jay came out of nowhere with sarah beside him, "have you met this pretty babe, primo?" he asked me.

Why he has to call her slut, especially in front of sarah? She's working here. Does, he really that brainless? How can he become my cousin? And why he has to bring sarah, too? I just left her cause I don't want to talk to her. God, I really want to beat him.

"why you call her slut, jay? It's rude." Sarah give her fake innocent face and punch jay's arm, "hi, I'm sarah."

"I'm.." that jerk-face don't let kenzie finish her word.

" you don't need to know her name, she just a slut who fucked me and my 4 friends and now trying to hitting on your ex. She's not worth your time." That's it. I'll beat the shit out of him.

I punch his jaw and he's drop to floor, "WHAT THE FUCK??!!" he scream.

I don't let him stand up, I sit on his chest and punch him again. I hear sarah's voice asked me to stop but ignored it. Someone hold my hand, and force me to get off from jay. I shrugged it hard, then I hear kenzie's voice,

"please, sir. Stop it. You're the best man." she try to sound professional but failed miserably. I turned to her, and saw her pleaded face. I lean to jay and whispered,

"one more time you call her slut and tell her story, I'll tell your ma what you'd done at my house, comprende primo?" I get off of him and saw everybody.

"what's wrong with you, bro?" sam slap back of my head as helped jay stand up. Samuel is my lil brother.

I scoffed, "he's being himself. Jerk ass."

"you don't need to did it, scott. She's your nothing,right?" she pulled me to face her, i shrugged and push off her hand.

Ian pulled kenzie and yelled at her,

"how it can happened?"

"it's.." I cut her.

"it's my problem with my cousin. It's not her fault. We're much bigger than her. There's nothing she can do." I defend her.

"ow" ian turn to me than smile, "it's okay than. Are you okay, babe?"

Rolled my eyes I nodded to kenzie, "she's your assistant, ight?"

"yes, why?" ian amused.

" I need her help, my knuckles hurt." I grabbed kenzie's hand before he can give answer. I told her to grab her bag as I go to nancy and phil.

"sorry for the mess, prima." I told nancy.

"he's being a jerk, huh." It's more a statement than question, "bout sarah?"

"nope, I'll tell you later." I saw kenzie wait for me, "I need to go, my knuckles hurt.

díselo a tus padres lo siento mi, k?" (tell your parent my sorry)

i turn to phil, "good luck, bro. you'll need it lot." Which caused me a slap on my head from nancy.

I left the party with kenzie.

"mine or yours?"

"your. Unless you want to meet my family." she laugh, "thank you by the way. Sarah's right. You no need to did it." i know she gonna said it.