part 5

read and enjoy guys...

i wrote another story..

"i'm fattening my self so you wont hesitant to bite me....so, bon appétit..

hope u'll read and enjoy it.. please comment bout it.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

RECAP:

I tossed his hand again but he move to my hair. When I turn to avoid his hand I saw her. Our eyes met and I saw her jaw dropped.

SHIT, IT'S NOT GOOD!!!!! I'LL KILL HIM!!!

Part 5

SCOTT POV (still):

She close her mouth and smirk grow on her face. Oh shit, I don't like that smirk. I slap mr. flirt hand, when I saw her come toward us.

"hi babe. Long time no see." She greets me

"yeah. Hi." I replied, "what are you doing here?"

She cocked her head, "mmm..i don't know. Maybe just wanna met my best friend who is the bride today."

Damn. I forgot she's nancy's high school bestfriend. Nancy introduced me to her, and I introduced her to phil. But we had a way different story.

--flashback-

2 years ago.

It's been 2 months since my dad died. Things getting worst. Since my dad passed away, we're broke. We had quite amount of debt for my dad medic. We're forced to sold our house and cars and move to smaller house. My mom decided to go back to her hometown in Bali and bring my sisters there after I become 18 in next 2 months. I and my brother will remain here until we finish our high school.

But, I can make it through it all cause I have her. SARAH. We've been together for 8 months. We'd through lots of things. We shared our virgins. She's been there when I got broke down when my dad passed away. She's my first love. She's my world. I'm so happy I have her.

There's always that one person

That will always have your heart

You'll never see it coming

Cause you're blinded from the start

Know that you're that one for me

It's clear for everyone to see

Ooh baby ooh you'll always be my boo

I don't know bout cha'll

But I know about us and uh

This is the only way

We know how to rock

I don't know bout cha'll

But I know about us and uh

This is the only way

We know how to rock

"my boo"- that's my ringtone for her. I picked it up,

"hi babe."

"hi. Any plan today?" she asked.

"nope. Have something on your mind?"

"mmm. Can I come to your place?"

"yeah sure." I answered fast

"be there on 15. see you babe." She shut. I go to kitchen and start makes her favorite food. Spaghetti. Nobody home today. My mom went with my sis and my brother sleepover on his friends house since Friday night. We gonna have fun today. God, I love to kiss and hold her.