i met my angel at my worst state part 3

thank u for reading my story. i hope u like it. sorry if there's some mistake with the grammar, spell,etc, etc..

here come the next chap..

read and enjoy it..

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Recap:

he keep standing in front of me watching me as i finished my coffee. after i finished the coffee i get up to the door. then i heard he called me.

"hey, are you in your period?" he looked curious.

"nope. why?" i feel uneasy.

" so, what's blood is these?" he pointed his finger to the bed and sheet as he sound panic. when i follow his finger i begin to join his panic.

OH GOD, WHAT'S HAPPEN TO ME????

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 3

KENZIE POV:

i walked to the bed again and saw the blood stains on the bed and sheet. it's not much, but it's still made me worried. i started to sweating and shaking. i look back t the guy beside me, i can see there's a pure concern in his eyes.

" can i ask you something?" i keep looking his eyes, " and you can answer the truth.". he just nodded.

i brave my self and spill it out, " how many times and guys f**ked me last night?". he broke our gaze and sit on the bed. he closed his eyes and look down. " spill, i'm not gonna freaking out." i try to convince and encourage him to tell the truth.

he raised his head and take a deep breath, "i dont know how many times. all i know that there were 5 guys." i let out the breath that i hold as waiting for his answer."are you one of them?" ii continued.

"NO." he blurted out and stand up, "they're jay, garret, JC, brian, and don." now it's my head whose down. he touch my shoulder, " are you okay?"

i just shrugged his hand and took the sheet not answering.

"HEY!! what are you doing?" he grabbed my wrist and take the sheet back.

"i'm gonna clean it" i said it in 'duh' tone. "do you have anything i can use to clean the bed too? brush or something?" i tried to grab the sheet back but he pulled it back while looking at me in...disbelief??he then drop the sheet to the floor and grab my elbow and led me to a door. he opened it and push me in. it's the bathroom.

" go check and clean. you can use the towel and robe under the basin and if you dont like the shampoo or the soap you can use any from here.." he opened a small drawer next the shower, " and this is a clean toothbrush. you can use it too." he pointed the toothbrush on the basin then walked to the door. i asked him before he close the door, " what about the bed and sheet? i can shower af.." he cut me before i finished my words.

"i'll manage. you just do what i said." he said it in demand tone and glared at me which really intimidating. i shrank and just nodded. not daring to argue him.

"good girl." with that he turn around and close the door.

SCOTT POV:

GOD, this girl is so stubborn. she's already bleeding but she keep worried and argue me about cleaning my bed and sheet. does she still drunk?? idrop it off cause i've got something else in my head. i took my phone from my pocket and dialled jay's number. he answered it on the 2nd ring.