part 4

this is the next part. i'm sorry if i offended some people.

READ AND ENJOYED.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chap. 4

KENZIE POV:

Today is a really hectic. I wake up early in the morning and straight to the wedding reception that will be held in about 5 hours. It's already 3 hours since I arrived but Ian, like always, hasn't come yet. Last night he called to ask me to handle everything til he came. I really curious with what's he must do, because he never came late to a party we have to organize before. Especially a party like today. It's a huge party and will bring a great benefit for the Wedding Organizer. And he's quite excited bout this party for quite time, don't know why.

I checked everything, the caterer, the band, the cake; etc, etc. it's all done. Now just wait til everyone coming. I looked to my wristwatch. It's already 9.49 a.m. the reception will start at lunch. So supposedly, Ian already come and starts ordering (or yelling). I called him. He picked it up after 1st ring.

"Sorry babe, I'll be there in 5 minutes." And he shut the phone before I could say a word.

---45 minutes later---

"Good job, babe. Maybe I'll let you to start handling some wedding." Ian cheered after re checking my job.

"Okay." I surprised with his mood. He never been this excited, especially when we in the big day, "hey, why so are so late? You're never been late before."

He grabbed my hand and pulls me to a corner. There's a big grin in his face.

"How's I look?" he twirled and pose.

I looked him up and down. He's look different today, but I can't figure what.

"Do you do something to your hair?"

"Yup. Do I look good?" I rolled my eyes. Jezz, sometimes he so full of himself.

"'ssup with the sudden make over?"

He clapped his hand and smiling huge.

"Oow, you'll see."

Okay. There's something wrong with him.

"Is it including a guy in it?"

He nodded and blushing. Reaaaallllyyy blushing.

-hah, no wonder.- I thought to myself.

"have you meet the best man?" I shook my head.

"why? Do I need to know something about him?"

"definitely not. He's off limit for you." He glared at me, "él es tan guapo." (he is so handsome). He whispered/screamed.

"kay."I smiled, "anything else I need to know besides he's off limit for me?" I raised an eyebrow.

"nope." He answered shortly. Then we walked back to the reception room.

--half an hour before party---

The guests and families starts coming, and the hectic began. There are kids running around the room. They almost hit the cake and the glass pyramid. God, I love kids, but at the time like this I really want to snap the leg or strangled them. While I persuade them to sitting on some bench, Ian called me on the headset.

"ken, how's there."

"almost controlled." I replied

"k, I trust you on this party. Since I'll let you to handle the next party, you should start practicing in this one."