When You Cover One Of Their Dances

Jin: You and Jin would be jamming to one of their songs, when you stated dancing along perfectly. "How do you know the moves so well?"

Yoongi: Yoongi would be watching the video you sent him, covering one of their dances. You asking if it was good enough to upload to your YouTube channel. "This is amazing. There's no need to worry." He would feel really proud.

Hoseok: You had visited BTS at the dance studio, he watched with pride when he saw you dancing to one of their dances, in front of them. He wouldn't believe how you nailed every move. "Wow Jagi that was amazing." He would say coming up to you with a wide smile with arms open.

Namjoon: Namjoon knew about your YouTube channel, where you do dance covers, he would watch every video. One day when you had posted a BTS dance cover he got all excited and spilt the beans. "Do you know how long that took us to nail that dance. You made it look like it was nothing!"

Jimin: He would be going through your photos when he came across the video of you dancing to their song. He would send the video to himself and watch it everyday, showing the members at how an amazing dancer you are. "We should do a dance together!"

Taehyung: He would be smiling wide when you showed him a video of you dancing to their song. He would be fan boying at how you hit all the moves perfectly. "You should dance more, you're amazing."

Jungkook: You told him that you had covered one of their hardest dance, he just chucked not fully believing you. When you got up and told him to do the same and started playing the song. You two would match every step with each other. When it ended he would be in shook at how good of a dancer you are.