The Boys Do A Bangtan Bomb Of You Part 2

Yoongi:

You watch as Jimin brings the phone to both of your faces with his arm wrapped around your shoulder. "Look who is here to suprise Yoongi hyung." You smile and wave to the camera.

"But right now Yoongi is sleeping so we are going to give him a nice surprise."

Both you and Jimin tip toe into Yoongi's room to find him crashed out on his bed with his bed sheets tangled up in his legs. You see Jimin face the camera towards you and you bring your hand to your mouth to hold in a giggle. You slowly bend down and then crawl on top of Yoongi who started to moan.

"Wake up." You sofltly sing into his ear.

You see him slowly opening his eyes completely lost amd dazed before he looks towards you and smiles. You couldn't help but smile back, you haven't seen Yoongi in what felt like a year becuase you were both just so busy and seeing him smile really makes you realise how much you missed your man.

He closed his eyes and sighs as he wraps his arms around your neck and pulls you into a tight lock against him. You let of a "uff" as your cheeks smashes into his and you feel him humping your leg through your clothes and blacket, of course there wasn't much 'oommff' into it considering he was still half asleep but it still causes you to laugh and move your head enough to kiss the corner of his mouth.

"I've missed you so much" you tell him.

Although he still has his eyes closed and his face is facing away from you, you, Jimin and the camera catch him smiling like an angel as he says "I've missed you too so much."

BANGTANTV: Yoongi's surprise morning wake up call #socute #couplegoals

Namjoon:

You and Namjoon were outside in the backyard of your friends beach house right next to you are two metal bars in between four trees. You had a sports bar and jogging shorts on with your hair up in a pony tail while he had on a losse tank top and shorts.

"Okay you guys ready?" Hobi asks.

You both nod your heads as you turn around to face the bars. You and Namjoon were having a debate about who could do the most pull ups. With him being so athletic and going to the gym and you been an university basketball player your odds were pretty even.

"GO" Hobi screams, you both start with your backs facing the camera. Throughout the entire time you guys kept up with each other but before you now it time was up and he beat you....by two.

Namjoon starts to scream and yell out throwing his arms in the air. "YES...I BEAT YOU." He starts to run around the garden with his shirt of. You roll your eyes as you go close to the camera.

"My man everybody."

Surprisingly though Namjoon comes up behind you and throws you over his shoulder and begings running around the garden again.

BANGTANTV:  These two hard heads won't have their answers until they do the 30 second pull up challenge. Who will win?