The new plan

Chapter 1,

Heaven's POV

Damn if my life can even get a little worse just let me know, as I was planning on spending the summer holiday going out with my friends n Neveah but no mom had to come with another plan, and invite her sister with her family in here, which she told us they had 2 twins who were boys at the same age like me and Neveah. 

Flashback: 

"Kids sit down" Mom said to me, Neveah and Jack. Dad was sitting their looking at the wall as if they were the most interesting thing.  

"Yes mom?" Jack said  

"Um, well remember your aunt Jenny with her kids?" mom said back 

"yeah sure we remember her..." me and Neveah said. 

"She is coming for the summer!!" Mom said with a huge smile in her face 

"WHAT?!" Me, Neveah and Jack said 

End of flashback. 

Well I might tell you a little about me. My name is Heaven, I'm 16 years old, while I have a twin sister called Neveah, she's younger than me by 2 minute, We have a older sister called Leena, whose 19, while we have a younger brother, Zack, whose 14. Our parents have been together for 20 years now, while their still in their middle age, not over 50. My mothers full name was Katy Argtie, while my dads full name is William Pallim.  

I'm single and not interested in anyone at all. Anyways after mom told us the news, we had to go and help clean the living room, and since me and Neveah's room was huge, the twins of aunt Jenny were gonna share the room with us!!  

What happened in the past was never going to change no matter what, I never talked to Drake since that day. But Ethan was closer to me and my sister, mostly because he and my sister were partically in love with each other just they didn't notice, because Neveah thinks that her now boyfriend was good for her, while John was just a damn player who was using her. I remember the memory that brings tears to my eyes  

Flashback: 

"Come on Heaven it was just a damn mistake" Drake screamed 

"That was n-noo mistake you were all over her and you lied to me" I shocked out while I was crying. 

"She came I swear and I was trying to push her away, but she didn't move away from me" Drake said while he tried to hold my hand, I pulled my hand away and ran away.  

End of flashback. 

Well, just to fill you up, he use to be my lover, my boyfriend, my best friend and my everything. Till I caught him with some slut in his apartment, while he used the excuse that he was sick... Mom and dad don't know about this, just Neveah and Ethan know. I guess that slut was better than me, she had blonde hair and her face full of make-up, with a clothing that a slut would wear. I heard from people that she is his girlfriend of 2 years now, and I can't believe he wanted me to believe him, since in like 2 weeks after our break-up they got together. Ethan always came to visit to see Neveah I guess but Drake never came and I was happier that way, now he isn't only coming, but also we have to share the same room.

Drake's POV: 

DAMN it, why did mom choose this summer holiday to go over to aunt Katy, I mean seriously over all the people she could choose to go to, she had to choose them!! 

I was a jerk to Heaven, but I loved her from the bottom of my heart and nothing was going to change that, not even if she doesn't love me back, but I guess I do deserve this after what I did to her, but I swear that slut Caty was all over me, but now she has to be my oh so called girlfriend who cheats on me and doesn't have non respect that we are together, maybe Ethan was right, I should have stayed with Heaven, and I swear when mom was going to announce that we were leaving tomorrow night as a change in the plan, I swear I was going to scream, while Ethan was just smiling ears to ears, that man is in love with Neveah and he wasn't going to let it down, but I mean he sees her every damn weak couldn't he give up this summer holiday and stay here, but mom says no one is staying here no matter what, and what is even better, is that I have to share my room with Heaven and Neveah, Ethan of course was happy about this, but me, nope I wasn't happy about it at all. But I heard caty is going so I might see her their, and stay with her as my run away so I don't have to see anyone.

Neveah POV: 

I was so happy, but heaven looked like she could kill someone with her glares of hers, and I wouldn't blame her, since she has to see Drake and they didn't talk for at least 2 years, but I was happy that Ethan would be coming and he would be sleeping with me, as for Drake well I guess he has to sleep with Heaven. But everyone in this world with eyes could tell Drake was still in love with Heaven, while Heaven is still in love with him too. They'll realize this later, but it was totally Drake's fault, and I heard their staying for the whole summer holiday, well we should see where this is going to take us

Ethan POV: 

Yes!! Spending the whole summer holiday with the love of my life is totally perfect, but I felt sorry for Heaven and Drake, well I'll introduce my family. I'm Ethan, am 16 years old, Drake is my twin brother whose older than me by 2 minute, we had a older brother at 19 whose code, and younger sister, Sarah, whose 14. I bet you this whole family was going to fall in love with their cousin in time, because we have the same age cousins. My mom's name is Jenny Argtie and my dad's name is Danny McMande. That all to know for now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

My first story, and I'm really hopping you guys like it, and sorry for any spelling mistakes. Enjoy it :D