Night of trouble

Well this is a new chapter, and it leads through more information toward the story xD

Hope you guys like it

Ch.7:

Neveah’s POV:

I grabbed a free drink at the door and started to walk with Ethan, Heaven and Drake. As we made our way to the disco, I saw someone that looked like John with a girl that looks familiar. I shivered and dropped my glass, which caused Heaven to look at me with a shocked expression on her face, Ethan and Drake seem to reflect her expression, nobody else in the disco seemed to notice what happened while a waitress made her way to clean the mess the glass did. I had this urge to run away from all this things in front of me. Tears started to fall down on my cheek and that caused me to turn around and start to walk straight outside to get some air and get over what just happened, I mean that couldn’t be John, he called and asked to go for a date tomorrow, but maybe he wanted to break up with me. God that thought got me crying even more than before. As I was thinking all this thoughts and lying on the door, I suddenly felt a movement as if someone was pushing the door.

Ethan’s POV:

As Neveah started to walk away, while me following her, Drake stopped me

“Look, that why she is sad!” Drake said with angriness in his voice

“God, he is a jerk, I can’t believe him!” Heaven said with the same tone as Drake

“I’ll catch up with her and make sure she’s okay, than I’ll come and teach that guy to ever mess with my girl!” Ethan said

“Sure do that.” Said Drake

Ethan left and suddenly Heaven noticed what he just said…

Drake’s POV:

“What…He just called her ‘My girl’” Heaven said

“ Oh, yeah he did, well it is about time that he admits his love for her, I mean its obvious that he loves her and she feels the same. But for now, I think we should go to talk to John and I’ll show him some lesson too, he has no right to mess up with my cousin like she’s a doll” I said.

“Yeah, I’ll have some word with, but don’t be too harsh on him, they’ll ban you from the disco and you can end up in jail.” Heaven said

“Thanks for the advice,” I said rolling my eyes “By the way, did you notice the girl he was kissing? I know you disagreed with me in the car so nobody gets an idea but I do know you found her familiar too, she seemed the same girl!”

“Now that you mentioned the matter, yeah she does seem the same girl that we saw earlier on the beach, she is up to causing trouble this summer, I don’t remember her really good, but I think she use to be something in part of Neveah’s old group, the one that only had problems”

“Oh, yeah that group that she always came home complaining about” I said remembering two years ago, when we were sitting on the couch watching a romantic movie that I hated but decided to watch just for Heaven. After 30 minute of the movie, Neveah came storming into the room complaining about the group.

“Yeah” Heaven said with a nod

We started to walk in John’s direction, but than we heard another voice that sounded like screaming. God, how much drama can happen in a day?

Heaven and I turned our head to the direction of the screaming, and we saw the girl that was kissing John slapping him on his face and storming off into the girl’s bathroom

“Wow, I wondered what happened, just a second ago she was all over his face!” Heaven said

I laughed and said, “Yeah, I wonder what else could happen!” But before Heaven could answer we heard a scream again.

“God, the crying sounds like Neveah…” Heaven said and started to pull me into the place where Neveah left from, and we saw Ethan grabbing Neveah and telling her calming words to sooth her.

“What happened?!” Heaven asked

“The girl that was kissing John came and knocked Neveah over because she was lying on the door and than Neveah slapped her and wanted to hit her…” Ethan said

“She is a piece of…”Neveah begin saying

“Relax sis, this is a horrible night, we should probably go back home right this minute.” Heaven said

“Yeah your right, it’s okay Neveah, tomorrow we’ll go and smash his face and you’ll enjoy it, I promise you” Ethan said and hugged Neveah, which caused her to smile.

“I’ll go get a cab for us” Drake said smiling

“I’ll come with you, you guys better join us at 5 minute” Heaven said smirking

“We will,” said Ethan

Me and Heaven started walking away laughing and talking, when we reached the cab station, Heaven went into a cab to ask and I suddenly heard screaming that sounded like Heaven…