Birthday Part Three

The weekend had past and it was time to face the world again. you hadn't charged your phone since you'd left the office and you also hadn't been to your apartment. You knee the team wouldn't be overly worried because you did say that you had plans.

You got to work that morning feeling completely euphoric. You weren't over the fact that your so called family had forgotten your birthday but you didn't let that dampen your mood, Luke had given you one of the best birthdays and nights of your life. He made you feel special.

As you walked into the room, the team flooded towards you, wishing you and trying to explain themselves and the situation.

"Y/N we never forgot, JJ asking you to babysit Henry was just a way to get you to come to your surprise party." Derek exclaimed.

"Yeah, you don't think that I of all people would forget?" Spencer said with solemn eyes.

You wasn't sure if you actually believed them. They could've cooked up this story when you wasn't around. But then Hotch chimed in.

"It's true Y/N we'd never forget your twenty first." He added.

And now you felt bad. You just spend the weekend in another man's arms. You had lost faith in Spence and you didn't know what to do. But now Luke. And all these new feelings. You can't help but feel something for both these men. What were you going to do?

"Don't worry about it, guys. It's okay and I'm REALLY sorry about missing my party." You responded sheepishly.

"Well you can buy us drinks to make up for bailing on us." Emily smirked.

"Well I am old enough." You smirked back.

"So what plans did you have for your birthday, kid?" Rossi asked.

"Well...uh..." You started but before you could finish you were out the door and headed to the bathroom. You rushed into a stall and heaved this mornings breakfast out.

Once you were done, you got up and freshened up. What was that? You can't be...

JJ was outside the door giving you that motherly look.

"Y/N, sweety, what did you do for your birthday?" She asked in a tone that matched her look.

"I... I... Luke..." That was all you could get out but you both knew what was going on.

"Would you like me to come with you?" JJ asked, referring to you getting a pregnancy test.

All you could do was nod. You went down to her car, not wanting to face anyone else. JJ went to Hotch to ask him if the two of you could be excused for a while and he allowed it.

"JJ what's going on? What's wrong with Y/N? Where is she?" Spencer asked rapidly.

"Not now Spence, we'll be back soon." She replied with that same motherly look.

The car ride (asdfghjkl TØP) was silent. A billion thoughts running through your mind. The two of you were safe. He wouldn't even have suggested going in without protection. Gosh, what was Luke going to think? Would he even want this baby? What if he didn't then what? You couldn't end up like that bitch who gave birth to you.

You hadn't realised that you guys had reached the pharmacy, JJ offered to go in and get it, you gladly agreed. She came back with several different brands and the two of you headed back to the BAU to do the tests.

You were back in the stall that you used this morning. You did the tests with JJ waiting outside. The specified minutes had passed and all had the little plus sign on it. You sighed.

"Jen!" You choked.

"Y/N what did it say?" She said as she came in.

You showed her as tears flowed from your eyes. She grabbed your shaking body and attempted to comfort you.

What are you going to do?
Will Luke want this baby?
What is Spencer going to think?

Gosh, why did they have a surprise party in mind? It could've been a normal birthday.