How You Became A Mikaelson. Part One.

A/N :  Almost suicide, also a bit of self harm, might be triggering.

Okay so, it was a typical rainy day in London and you have just about had enough with your bitch of a mother. So you decided that it's time... You can't go on living like this. You ventured deep into the forest, gun in hand, wrist oozing with blood from your recent self harm escapades. It's finally going to be over. You're finally going to be okay. You held the gun and just as you were going to pull the trigger you heard a voice.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you, love." A thick English accent stated.

Eyes closed, finger still on the trigger, you asked "And why not? Is this not my life? Am I not allowed to do with it as I please?"

"But dear, it can't be all that bad.' He cooed.

"It is. It's more than that. You have never met my mother. She's the equivalent of Mother Gothal(Rapunzel)." You cried, slightly quivering.

"Trust me, I know a thing or two about bitching mother's, love. But I'm pretty sure that my siblings and I could help you." He cooed.

You opened your eyes and there stood a handsome blonde stranger with piercing eyes and scruffy facial hair. He looked like he should be on the cover of GQ magazine.

"Why would you want to help me ? I'm useless..." You whispered the last part.

"As I said before, I know hurt...and so do my siblings." He smiled a kind smile.

And so you went with him. Klaus. That's what he said his name was. Klaus Mikaelson. Little did you know that in time, you'd be adopting that name too.