Sexy Time : Damon Salvatore

What is this life? Why am I writing this? *Cringe*

Damon... playful little bastard. Damon loved to torture you. Bondage is his passion. He loved to watch you squirm beneath him. He would cuff you and then blindfold you. Your breathing would be increasing by the nanosecond. Once he's complete with the suppression he would slowly tear off your clothing (I literally mean tear off) After that he would start kissing you. He would start with your feet and work his way up to your inner thigh. You would be gasping with euphoria as you got wet as fuck. He would work his way up until he reaches you soaking wet pussy. He would stop there and take a whiff. Then his expert tongue will start to lick your pussy...painfully slowly. After a while he would stop just so he can bite it. His bite is all you need. When his teeth touches you, you cum all over his face. He would then bring his face up to yours and demand that you lick his face clean. Once his face is clean, he would bring his rock hard dick to your face and make you suck. You will suck that cock like your life depended on it. You love the feeling of his hot cum all over your face and on your breasts. He would then untie you and he would put you on top of him so that you can ride him. Your face would be covered in his cum and you would ride him, your tits bouncing away on his face. When he can't take it anymore he would shove your breasts in his mouth whilst his huge cock banged you like a fucking drum.