•Dont Touch Them• Lance X Galra!Reader•

Sorry it took so long to update, wifi in Paris and London was absolute crap!! Here's your 'weekly' story :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/N)- Your name
(Y/N/N)- Your nick name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>All in your POV<
"Guys, be careful. There's an asteroid field up ahead and I don't think the lions can get through without getting hit!" You shout through the intercom from the control room.
"We'll have to fall back!" Shiro replies.
"Agreed, we cant risk it." Keith's voice rings through.
"(Y/N), Coran, can you clear us a path?"
The fighter pod emerges from the ground beside you and you take a seat inside. Coran sends power to it and you are lowered, given a perfect view of the scene.
"On it! Lance, can you try to take down the ships defence?"
You see him appear on the telecom and blush. Luckily it doesn't show, as your skin is purple.
"Sure thing, kitten." He says with a wink, making your heart miss a beat.
"Lance! Stop flirting and focus!"

{timeskip brought by Keith's birthday}

"Well done guys! We just took down an entire fleet!" Shiro announced, slapping Hunk on the back. The paladins were all sat on the couch- Pidge, Hunk and Shiro on one side, Keith in the middle and Lance sat next to you, his arm draped lazily across the couch. After a few seconds of silence, Lance stood up, stretched and whispered to you,
"Y/N), meet me at the training hall." He then waltzed off, humming an innocent tune, leaving you blushing profusely.

You walk towards the training hall, arms crossed in front of you, ears flat but still listening for any movement. As you round the corner, you feel a breath on the back of your neck and spin around.
"L...l...Lance? W...what are you d...doing?" You stutter, breath catching as he smiles at you.
"Nothing~" he whispers, almost singing as his arms wrap around you and pull you closer to him.
"(Y/N)... I'm in love with you..." he continues, which makes you blush and shiver slightly.
You meet his eyes and see Lance is telling the truth. Your ears are slowly flattening again, this time from happiness, as Lance pecks your lips.
"Lance... I love you too."