Said I wouldn't, but here we are... Countdown P2

Someone wanted a happy ending to Countdown, so I guess I'll give you one? Gonna just reread it 3 times so I remember what's going on though :)...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your POV

Your eyes opened slowly to be met with soft, purple ones, staring back at you intently. A clang alerted you that the collar device had fallen off and you sighed from relief.

"I wonder why she came from a different place then... seems our krono lock made an exception."

The voice sighed and helped you up, until a loud *fwoosh* made the arm wrapped securely around your waist whipped to your arm, gripping it tightly. The tone of voice changed to a harsher tone. Your weapon was slid out from your hands by another, its weight that once kept you hopeful, now being replaced with handcuffs and a sudden feeling of utter despair.

"The prisoner was saved, sir, but she is here now and I'll go out her with the rest."
No answer came, but the pull from your captor was enough to make you look up and notice where you were.

A Galra prison ship.

~~~space jump to the sad boi~~~

Lance stared at the spot you had disappeared from, silent tears splashing onto the cold floor. He shook off his teammates reassuring hands, ignoring their words of support.

"Lance, we can fin-"
"SHUT UP! SHE BELIEVED IN US AND WE LET HER DOWN!" He choked back tears, his voice breaking with every word. Lance knew Pidge did all they could, but he couldn't help but think of her eyes... the way she smiled at him. Something wasn't right and there was only one place he could think of that would give him some answers...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mijo..." Lance's mother stared at her son through tears before pulling him into a tight hug, one only someone who knew great loss would give. She felt her son's breathing hitch as he sobbed, her eyes locking with Hunks as he quietly explained the events.

She guided Lance inside and quickly set his sister on making them hot cocoa, while Lance shakily pulled out the picture you left behind. She smiled a little, tracing the image lightly with her finger before looking up at her son.

"Mijo, she was your star. We knew she wasn't of this world when you brought her home and yet, we never wanted her to leave. This girl made you who you are today. La amabas tanto como un esposo ama a su esposa, tal vez más. You loved her more than a husband loves his wife, maybe more. She arrived on your birthday, almost like that alien from Lilo and Stitch. Oh how you longed for a friend from space after that... she stayed for a year and not one day passed when you were not together."

She paused, pointing to her pixeled face.

"Those marks... she told us they were her family. Her whole life was depending on those marks. One day, you noticed they disappeared and then... so did she."

Veronica placed the mugs on the table and nodded, picking up the image.

"Yeah, you cried for weeks after that day. We kept telling you she had gone home, that she missed her parents. You just... never stopped. Over time, you forgot about her and I left this picture in the old willow down by the stream."

Hunk placed a hand on Lance's shoulder, realising how hard this was hitting the Cuban. With the slight touch, Lance snapped out of his daze and let the tears fall. But he was smiling.