Ready Princess? Cashton

Top! Ashton

Bottom! Calum

Warnings: Daddy Kink, Princess Kink, Punishment, Cock Ring

As soon as I almost called Ashton daddy in that interview, I knew that tonight I'd be getting punished. And I'd be lying if i said that didn't turn me on a bit. We were all sitting in the van on the way back to the hotel, me zoned out thinking about tonight, when I felt Luke nudging me in my right side, and heard Michael chuckling quietly from opposite me. I blinked up at them, raising an eyebrow as if to ask what's going on? Luke gestured down to my crotch and I instantly blushed when I saw that my skinny jeans weren't exactly hiding my massive hard on. I instantly tried to block out the feelings of Ashton punishing me tonight as i shuffled in my seat, biting my lip. Thankfully, we were almost home, then I'd be able to sort this out some way or another.

Ashton's POV

"It's gonna be loud tonight, so leave us alone and go out if you can" I muttered to Luke and Michael as they tried - and failed - to hide their laughter as Calum ran straight into the hotel awkwardly trying to hide his boner without success. I hopped out of the car, ignoring Luke and Michael as they yelled "have fun" after me, the smirks obvious in their voices.

As I entered mine and Cal's room, I heard the shower running and soft moans coming from the ensuite room in out hotel. Little bitch. I stormed into the bathroom, pulling back the shower curtain - revealing a very sweaty, flushed Calum Hood with his hand still wrapped around his thick, pink dick. His eyes went wide, not really sure what to do.

"You little slut, you can't give me a boner in the middle of an interview and not even let me have the fun of getting you off" I growled, before yanking his right hand, pulling it harshly off his throbbing cock. He literally whimpered at the loss of contact, and I felt my skinny jeans getting tighter again just hearing that noise. So fucking hot.

"Come with me" I muttered, leaning over him to turn off the shower, but not before drinking in every inch of his fucking flawless body and that cock that's making me almost cum without contact.

I walked over towards our double bed, pulling off random items of clothes on the way. All i had left on was my boxers when I heard Calum's footsteps quickly and quietly coming up behind me. I whipped around to face him, lust filling up my eyes, as i dragged him by his wrist to the direction of the bed and threw him down roughly onto it, his back hitting the sheets so that he couldn't get off from the friction of the sheets against his dick. He needed to be punished for what he did to me, so I headed over to the bag I always carried with us, grabbing a cock ring and some lube and heading over to the bed, dropping the lube to my side, straddling Calum, and placing the cock ring over his dick.

I decided to tease him first, kissing every inch of skin, sometimes biting hard and creating love bites all over him. He moaned every time, especially when I blew cold air over the love bites.

I started grinding down onto his unclothed crotch, until I was sure I would cum if I carried on. I slipped off of Calum's crotch to take off my boxers and slick myself up, and Calum whined as I did.

"You teased me, so now you get no prep" I growled at him, my voice laced with lust, watching his eyes go wide in panic, but his dick just twitched in excitement and anticipation. "Ready, princess?" I chuckled lightly, lining myself up and thrusting into him, bottoming out straight away, my balls pressed against his hot, sweaty skin. He screamed out in pain, but it soon turned into an incredily sexy, drawn out purr.

"That's right baby, so fucking tight for daddy, oh yeah" I moaned as I pulled out almost all the way and slammed back it, his hot, moist heat tightening around my throbbing dick. I pulled out all the way, before slamming in relentlessly, full force and full speed back into Calum, being as rough as I could with Calum, because I wanted to punish him, but I still wanted to pleasure my baby with the pain he always craves during sex. The kinky little bastard.