CALM Daddy Ash

There all tops and Bottoms except Ashton

Warnings: Daddy Kink (Every fanfiction I write) Teasing, multiple orgasms, and buttplugs

Luke, Calum, and Michael were sitting on their shared bed as they talked.

"Babes, are we going to do this?" Calum asked.

"Hell yeah, you know how dominate Ashton gets when we call him 'Daddy'" Michael started.

"It's fucking sexy" Luke exclaimed quietly.

Calum, (thought quietly)."True, we will do it," he admitted.

"Yes! So, now let us wait until he comes back from work" Luke stated.

To past the time, the three boys got everything ready before Ashton came home. They made sure all glass objects were put away, knowing how Ashton sometimes accidentally knock some down as he moved them to different parts of the house, while he fucked them hard, rough, and passionately. (Aw?)

When they heard the car door open and close they waited on the couch attempting to keep straight faces while trying to hold in their smiles.

"Babes, I am home!" Ashton called once he opened the door.

"We are on the couch!" Luke answered. Luke said under his breathe "oh trust me we know."

"I am going to take a shower," he said as he headed to their shared room to grab some clothes.

"Okay!" they chorused.

Once they heard the shower running they looked at each other and nodded. Smiling as they got up and went towards the bathroom. The door was open slightly and they could see Ashton's behind the curtains. They quietly opened the door all the way and they all got inside. They left the door open knowing it would make noise if closed.

One by one, they all took off their clothes and tossed them in the laundry basket. Luke pushed the open the curtains slowly when Ashton's back was facing them.

Luke stepped forward and wrapped his arms around Ashton's waist. He jumped at the contact around his waist. "What are you doing in here, Luke?" Ashton asked.

"It's not only me, Calum, and Michael are here too," Luke informed him.

Ashton sighed. "Get out, Now," he said.

Luke leaned into whisper in his ear. "What are you going to do if we do not, Daddy?"

Ashton froze and sucked in a breath. "Luke..." He groaned.

Luke nibbled on his ear and blew a breath. Ashton shivered at the feeling of Luke's hot breathe.

"Yes, Daddy?" He teased.

Ashton quickly moved Luke so he was under the spray of water, and stared at him with desire. Luke's hair was down to his forehead as the water droplets fell down on him.

"Are you trying to tempt me babe?" He whispered huskily.

Calum and Michael finally stepped into the shower and went on either side of Ashton and Luke. Michael was behind Ashton and Calum was behind Luke.

"What if we are Daddy?" Michael breathed.

Ashton tensed at the feeling of Michael's warm breath on his ear.

"I guess Daddy has to teach you three a lesson then," Ashton responded. He quickly shut off the water. Once it was off, Ashton pulled Luke out of the bathroom with the other two following.

They made it to the living room and sat on the couch. Luke sat on Ashton's lap as Calum sat on Michael's. They kissed each other hungrily as hands explored their naked bodies. Calum braking the kiss between him and Michael, pulled Ashton away from Luke so he could him.