Cake First Time

Request: Can you write one with fem! Calum where he wears like skirts and makeup and stuff and fem! Luke who wears flower crowns and cute sweaters and they decide to have their first time together when they are like teenagers just because they trust each other and they're curious? It would just be like cute and giggly and trying out new things.

Warnings: First time, Loving sex, cross dressing for Luke and Calum

Luke's Pov.

I was sitting on my floor in front of my full length mirror doing my makeup. I wanted to cry, because I always thought I had to wear makeup to be pretty, but it didn't change me. I was still the scrawny 17 who wears "girl clothes," and likes to do my makeup.

I was so lost in my thought that I didn't even realise I was crying. I was sitting in front of my mirror crying when my boyfriend Calum walked in my room. He was wearing the pink sweater I gave him for his birthday, and black skinny jeans. He was also wearing some makeup, and a smile on his face, but that smile dropped when he saw me crying. He ran over to where I was sitting. He sat with his legs around my hip, and his arms around my chest. He was nuzzling his face into my back.

Calum then asked me what was wrong, I explain to him that I was wearing makeup, because I try to make myself pretty, but I'm not. Calum made me face him, both of us sitting crisscross applesauce. He took my hands in his, and said "Lukey what has gotten into you? You are so pretty, and I try and tell you that everyday." I had a small smile on my face, because gosh I have the best boyfriend in the world.

Calum then stood up pulling me up with his, and then he walked me over to the bed. We both sat down, and he asked me if I loved him? I sighed and said "Calum of course I love you how could I not." He smiled and said "Lukey I love you too, but I still don't think that you feel beautiful." I looked at his shyly before he kissed me. It wasn't our first kiss, and it won't be our last. Then, he straddled me, and kissed me neck. I then asked him if he has ever done this before. He shook his head, and said "no, but I do read a lot of gay smut, so I know how it works."

Start to giggle when he then asks "Ummm Lukey are you going to top or bottom?"

"Umm Calum maybe you can umm do m-me, I guess, okay?" I asked very shyly. Calum smiled at me and said "Okay that s-sounds okay I guess, but I only brought these things." As he set down a small bottle of lube, and one condoms." I asked his why he had these things, and he said I have carried them around since the first time we said I love you to each other.

"Then he told me to lay down," I obeyed. He climbed on top of me.

"I don't want to hurt you.." Calum's eyes full of lust, were suddenly replaced with worry. I smiled, closed my eyes to take away from the pain. Calum smiled softly and carefully tugged down my boxers, running his fingers softly along the brim of my carefully entered his lubed up finger.

"It's okay, just do it" I shut my eyes, waiting for impact. I felt him pushing inside me, it hurt, a lot. I flinched noticeably and he stopped.

"I'm sorry Lukey I'm so so so sorry" Calum stammers.

"Keep going" I urge, he can't stop now. He keeps going, slowly, and the pain is replaced by pleasure after a few fingers. After three finger, he puts on the condom, and lubes it up. He slowly thrusts in me, pain just coming over me. So, he thrust harder and faster now he knows I'm enjoying it, we both are.

Calum's hand moves to caress my cheek as he leant forward and began to kiss me, lips together and moving passionately in motion with one another.

Soon, we both have so much pleasure running through us. I reached my climax, Calum soon doing the same, and pulling out, discarding of the condom as he ran his hands over my pale body one last time, placing a chaste kiss to his lips with a smile, and then laying down to cuddle with me. Both of us being so happy just to be with each other.

Thanks so much!

We hit 500 thank you!

And remember to keep requesting!

~Luna