Cake Naughty Girl

Top! Luke

Bottom! Calum

Warnings: Daddy Kink, Punishment, ageplay kind of, and fem Calum.

Calum isn't in 5 Seconds of Summer for this story.

Calum's Pov.

Daddy is always at work. He is either at the studio with the rest of the band or at some social event that the band has to go to. I never get to go with him, because "he doesn't want to get distracted with my beauty".

I think that's sweet and all, but sometimes I want playtime when daddy isn't here.. It's not like I can touch myself, because daddy has a rule. The rule is that I will not touch myself unless daddy tells me too.

I ask daddy all the time if I can touch myself when he's on tour or something, but he always says no, and that I should wait until he gets back home, but I don't wanna wait anymore. I'm sick of not having cummies. I don't need daddy to have playtime.

"He doesn't have to know." I say to myself as I look around the room to make sure that no one is around. When I feel like the coast is clear, I start to take off daddy's blink-182 shirt that I am wearing. I only wear one of his shirts and panties around the house so now I only have on my pastel pink lace thongs.

Fuck, his hands.

The hands that rub at my princess parts while I'm a moaning mess, the hands that grabs my neck so gently yet roughly when he pushes his huge cock in and out of me, the hands that slap my ass when I tease him in public and "need a punishment".

I start to play with my nipples. I pinch at them and imagine that daddy is doing it. When I feel that each nipples got the same amount of attention, I move my hand slowly down my abdomen, and right above where my princess parts are.

I play with the edge of my thongs until I couldn't take it anymore. My hands shove into my panties without me even controlling them. I feel as if thinking of daddy has ruin my self-control. As I move my fingers down enough, I start to play with the bundle of nerves that is right above my dripping hole.

I pinch lightly at it, just like how daddy does. I start to moan as I think about daddy jerking himself off while playing with my hole. I love his cock. I love to put it in my mouth and taste it, I love to sit on it and make daddy moan, I love the way it feels inside of me.

"Daddy" I whimper as I start to move my fingers in between my cheeks to gather up my wetness.

I move my fingers down into my tight little hole, and rub over it. I don't stick a finger in until I feel that I am ready and my fingers are wet enough.

When I feel like I am ready, I start to slowly stick my index finger inside. It feels good, but not even close to how good it feels with daddy's fingers.

"Oh, fuck, daddy!" I practically scream as I move my finger in and out.

I make my finger go faster and faster. As I do this I add another finger, and go as fast as I can possibly move them in and out of me.

"Daddy! Please! Let me cum!" I scream as I close my eyes really hard and tilt my head back in complete ecstasy.

When I feel as if I am going to cum, I hear someone clear their throat. I freeze all movement. I don't even pull my finger out of my princess parts as I am too busy looking up to who is standing in the doorway. It's daddy.

"What do you think you're doing, princess?" He asks. I don't know what to say, so I just stare back at him in pure terror.

"Hm? Answer me, baby girl." He says in a demanding voice. I look into his beautiful baby blue eyes as I think of what to say.

"I-I w-as tou-ch-ing my prin-cess par-ts." I answer back as nervous as ever. I know I am in trouble. I know I'm going to get it tonight. I don't even wanna know what he is going to do to me later.

"And were you allowed to do that?" He says with a very cold stare. Before I could even answer he's talking again.

"Get your hand out of your panties now." He sternly says as I obey him by slipping my finger out of me with a gasp, and pull my hand out of my panties.

"Good boy. Now tell me, what are daddy's rules?" He angrily asks.

"No-ot to tou-ch m-m-my-s-self wi-tho-o-ut d-d-daddy's permiss-s-s-ion." I stutter out. Too scared to even speak properly.

"And did daddy give you permission, little one?" He asks surprisingly with a softer tone this time.

"N-no" I shakily say.

"Is it good or naughty to disobey daddy's rules?" He ask with that same soft and low voice that he used not too long ago.

"N-naught-t-ty." I answered.

"And what do naughty boys get?" He asked while walking closer to me.

"P-punishments." I answered him, again.

"Good boy." He stated.

He started to walk closer and closer to me. Now, I am starting to freak out inside.

When he gets close to me, he starts to whisper in my ear;

"I wanna eat you, baby girl. I wanna devour that sweet little butthole of yours, but I can't. I can't, because that would be a reward for you, and you deserve to be punished, not treated. Don't you think, princess?" I shiver as his cold breath is cascading down my neck, is giving me goosebumps. "Hmm?"

I just simply nod. Too lost to for words.

"Bend over my lap now." He demands. I obey him as he sits on the edge of the bed and I lay my body over his thighs.

"I'm gonna spank you as many times as I want and every time I slap your cute ass, you say 'I'm sorry daddy', okay baby girl?" He demanded.

"Yes sir." I say without hesitation as he slapped his hand on my left ass cheek. "I'm sorry, daddy."

"Good boy." He proudly states as he slaps down hard again.

"I'm sorry, daddy."

This went on until after the 15th slap, he finally called a quits. He pushes me off of his lap and onto the bed. My chest heaving up and down as I am still worked up over what just happened.

"Since you've been a good boy. I will let you choose what you want to do next." He says. I look up and down at him, completely checking him out while trying to figure out what I wanna do next. I look towards his crotch, and see the imprint of his huge cock, begging to be set free. I clench my eyes shut as I moan softly.

I open my eyes, look right into his and ask, "Can I suck your cock, daddy?"

Thanks for reading!

And OMG WE AT 3,000 VIEWS OMGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

                                                        ~Luna