Michael.

Uuuugggghhhhh for crying out fucking loud what can I do to get away from him. How the fuck did he know I was here...FUCK!!!! I can never has some fucking piece why is he here?!?!?

"Is this seat taken?" Michael nicely asked. I didn't say anything.

He say down and looked at me. All I'm waiting on is for him to back hand me..I'm so used to it I expect it. I bite my lip nervously and spoke.
"How did you know I was here?" I softly asked still not looking at him.
"I went to your house and no one answered so I suggested you were already at school but you weren't there neither so I just came here and here you are..alone" he said. I just stayed quiet.. I don't have anything to say...all I asked for is for him to leave me alone and he still messing with me.

After a few minutes of silence he spoke.
"Can we talk? Please" Michael asked..I don't wanna talk I don't even wanna be around you let along talk. I stayed quiet.
"I know you don't wanna listen...but..I (sigh) I really need to get a lot of stuff off my chest" Michael said pleadingly.
I stayed quiet. I don't wanna talk to him.
"Please say something Nevaeh" Michael said scooting closer..i moved over more not wanting to be close to him. We both stayed quiet for a few seconds then I spoke.
"Why aren't you at school?" I asked.
"I was looking all over for you" he said
I stayed quiet..I already know why he was looking for me..*to talk* I stayed quiet after a few minutes of silence he spoke.
"Ok...if you not going to talk then I will" he said...the fuck I need to talk for I don't have shit to say.
"(Sigh) I'll start by saying I'm sorry..yea it's kinda stupid to say that when all I did was hurt you...I embarrass you and call you names and beat...you etc....Im so sorry that did that to you I-" I cut him off I already don't wanna hear no more he saying a bunch of shit just to make himself feel like he's doing the right thing..and It isn't real.

"Shut up...you think coming to me and apologize for everything you done to me will make me feel better?...you want me to forgive you or something you want this to be a forgive and forget type shit? Michael you can apologize all you want..its already getting old, no matter how many times you say your sorry it won't make me forgive you or make me feel any better...see you fail to realize that what you done scarred me for life..mentally and physically..i have proof to show you" I said while standing up. I unbutton my high waisted shorts so I can show him my lower parts of my body...I have big bruises all over my body..from my chest down to my caves I have almost healed bruises. Michael eyes widen his mouth slightly opened.
"You see Michael...i can't take this anymore...my mind can't take it my body can't take it.....it hurts..it hurts so bad" I said starting to cry..Michael eyes watered also.
"I'm so sorry Nevaeh...I'm so sorry" he softly said...I buttoned up my pants and looked at him.
"You kept hurting me Michael..you kept beating me I told you to stop...you wouldn't stop...you wouldn't stop!!" I said now sobbing balling my eyes out.
"You see this Michael?" I asked showing him my cuts...
"I can't stop...every time I do it, it feel so good..it feel so good to not feel any pain in my heart...cutting myself relieves that pain, takes it away...all the pain is now in my arm...it distracts me from feeling pain in my heart...because no one wants to feel that, it's the worst pain ever..and cutting relieves it.......you the one cause the pain Michael so you the one why I cut...and now I can't stop" I'm balling at this point...I'm letting it all out.
"That's suicidal Nevaeh.." he said looking scared.
"So...everyone hates me no one wants me around...you told me to give everyone a favor and die so why not choose this way..all I have to do is swallow a bunch of pills and cut myself deeply and I'll be gone...i'll make you guys happy by killing myself" I said trying to hold my sobs..Michael face is priceless....guilt and shame is written all over his face.
".......I didn't mean it..I really didn't mean it..." He whispered.
"Nevaeh..what can I do for you to stop..i don't want to be the reason for you to killed yourself..what I said was fucking stupid..I'm such an dumbass...i will never forgive myself if you did that...pleased I'm so sorry I will never bully and beat you ever again I didn't know how much I was hurting you Nevaeh I don't know how I didn't see it before..i guess I was getting the pleasure of control, I felt like a man-" I cut him off again.
"A man? man don't beat women a coward does...someone that don't know how to fight someone his own size so he does it to woman knowing they can't fight back" I'm getting pissed off all over again.
"That can't be the only thing you bully me for it has to be something else" I said crossing my arms. He stayed quiet.
"What else is it" I said softly...he looked up at me his eyes full of emotions.
"I can't tell you" he said bitting his lip. he can't tell me??

I just blew up there.

"YOU CANT TELL ME!?! AFTER WHAT YOU PUT ME THROUGH...YOU CANT TELL ME!!! YOU BEEN WANTING TO TALK TO ME FOR THE PAST THREE DAYS AND YOU CANT TELL ME!!!! YOUR SO-" I cut myself off...I'm tired of screaming it's not making anything any different...its not gonna make Michael understand.
"I can't take this shit anymore I'm done Michael I don't want nothing to do with yo-" I was cut off by him quickly hugging me holding me tightly while face was in his shoulder.
"No Michael I'm done let me go" I said crying while trying to push his away but it was no use he just held me tight, after a few minutes of trying fight him off I just gave up letting him hold me while I sob in his chest.

*************************************

OMG ITS SO FUCKIN LATE ITS 4:13am HERE

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT IM SOOO SORRY FOR THE WAIT GUYS..I DIDNT REALIZE WRITING TWO STORIES AT ONE TIME WAS THIS HARD😩

BUT I LOVE YOU THO

COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK

COMMNT, VOTE, SHARE AND FOLLOW

(IGNORE THE MISTAKES PLZ😊)