t w e n t y f i v e | When The Tables Turn

Sumedh's Point Of View:

Just then something unexpected happened.
Sourav changed the direction if his gun point. The bullet went straight into uncle's right leg who collapsed on the floor.
He wailed in pain as he pulled out another gun and pointed it towards Sanjana.
" You shall be punished! ", he said before firing it.
Sourav immediately pulled Sanjana towards him and the bullet went hitting the wall.
I immediately shot on uncle's hand.
He wailed in pain and agony as I walked up to him, the gun pointed at him.

He looked up at Sourav and said,
" You betrayed me..!", he shouted still in pain.
" No.. I saved myself. Sumedh was correct, I lost everything in the greed of getting it all.. I was the reason that my parents were separated.. Only of i hadn't lied about mom's affairs with you maybe they would have been together... I did crimes.. I lost the girl who loved me.. I lost everything just because of you! It was always you!", he said as tears flowed down his eyes as he pointed his gun towards uncle.
" Don't do that.. The police is already called.", Sanjana said pulling his gun held hand.

Just then the inspector walked in as I told him everything.
He arrested uncle who shot hateful glances towards me and Sourav.
After he was gone I walked up towards Sourav who pulled me in an embrace, crying like he used to do when he was a child, holding onto me tightly.

I glanced at dad who had now stood up. His forever emotionless eyes had tears today. Maybe everything was getting right on their tracks.

Sourav pulled away as he joined his hands,
" Forgive me.. Please..", he said as he fell to the ground tears flowing down his eyes.
I knelt as I held him by his shoulders.
" Forgiven. ", I said with a smile as he stood up and turned towards dad who looked back with approving eyes.
Everyone seemed to forgive him, knowing he was not evil, just mislead.
At last he looked at Sanjana who looked back at him, tears in her eyes.
Would she accept him and make everything perfect again?

----

The second last chapter.. Comment & Tell me if you liked it..
Vote and Comment.. :)