e l e v e n | Her Dream Prince Or..

Karan's Point Of View
°°°

Thankfully Aunty had slept early that night and so there was no chance of 'keeping an ear'.
Next morning I woke up due to someone knocking on the door.
I opened the door to find Meghna looking at me as if she had just seen a ghost.
" Karan.. Karan.. Sumedh..", she said.
" What happened to him?!", I said frantically.
She held my hand and pulled me out of my room into the courtyard.

In the courtyard stood Sumedh. Sumedh wore a black, sleeveless leather jacket on a white t - shirt, a faded blue jeans with a digital watch , which was so unlike his personality.
It took me a while to realize that he wasn't in his regular half rimmed spectacles instead he was wearing black lenses. I stared at him open mouthed as he looked at me with perfect confidence.

From behind him emerged Radhika looking at me with a wide grin.
" So how does he look?", she asked.
" Umm.. Amazing..", I said still staring at him from head to toe.
" I know Karan.. I look good..", Sumedh said with a very confident smile.
Oh man.. What had this girl done to him? I really had to know..

" What did you do to him Radha?", I asked her.
" Secrets are meant to be kept. ", she said in a low voice.
I looked around.
" Where's Aunty? ", I asked.
" Off to dad's house.. Dad's a bit ill and he thinks aunty is the best person to take care. ", Sumedh said.
" I still can't believe it's you, Sumedh.", Meghna said from behind me.
" Believe it or not.. It's him.", Radha said with her common mischievous smile.
" Okay fine.. Wait! That means your 'under high supervision Honeymoon' is cancelled? ", I said feeling a bit happier.
" Oh yes.. And we are going to mom's house to stay with her for the rest of the week before we are off.", Radha  said.
" Fine.. I'll get ready.", I said as Meghna left behind me.

After we were gone Sumedh said,
" Did I do that well?", he asked back to his normal voice.
" You are natural! I don't understand why did you not take up acting? ", Radha asked in the forever happy manner.
Sumedh pulled her by the waist.
" I know that..", he said  winking, back to his acting as Radhika smiled at him.
" Mr. Rai Singhania, there's no one here.. How about doing something..?", Radhika asked mischievously in the empty courtyard for all the servants had been given a holiday.
" Why? Seems like you want to take complete benefits of today.. Is it? ", Sumedh said.

For a second Radha felt as if he wasn't acting at all, just being himself, then she remembered how great an actor was he as she smiled,
" Why not? I've just got one day of my dream prince.. Isn't it? ", she said.

****

All if us were at mom's house, sitting and drinking tea with some biscuits.
When we first entered she thought it was Sourav instead of Sumedh but at the end she actually believed that it wasn't him when Sumedh went back to his old personality but now he was again 'Radha's Dream Prince'. Mrs. Rai Singhania was staring at him while he drank his tea.

" What did you do to my shy boy?", she asked Radha.
" Just did a little makeover of Mr. Shy..isn't he looking good, mom?", she asked.
" Yes, he is.", mom replied.
The day was really pleasant with a new Sumedh with all the coolness of the world.

It was late when all of us went to bed, mom's house was pretty huge so we had rooms for ourselves.
" You really are a wonderful actor.", Radha said opening the large earrings she had worn, standing in front of the dressing table.
" You don't have to tell that to me..", Sumedh said hugging her from behind as she felt her cheeks flush.
She couldn't believe that it was Sumedh Rai Singhania. The so - called weak and shy man.

It was late at around one at night when suddenly Radhika woke up of a sound. She and Sumedh were sleeping together with a side pillow in between them as a barrier.
Radhika slowly sat up. She kept her hand on the place Sumedh was laying to find him missing.

She turned to see that there was no one. She immediately got down the bed and walked up to the washroom to check if he was there but no, he wasn't present anywhere near their room.
It was dark. She was walking back into her room. She kept her hand on the study table to fell cold metal. She looked at what was kept on the table. Even if it was dark in the faint light she could see, a rifle.

°°°