The News

Olivia POV

"OLIVIA!" I heard the fake deep voice of my Best Friend Emily. I turned after grabbing my backpack. Only one full day of school till graduation then the day after is the ceremony. School was just being released "Emily!"  I said back and we hugged "Sup Girl?" She said doing a "Swag Face" as she calls it. "Nothing just going to be spending some time at home for a little bit" I replied. We headed out of the school to the bus.

"I have something to tell you." Emily said as we sat down on the bus. "What?" I asked her. "Guess who is coming to The Fox Theatre Tomorrow." She said all excited. "Uh....Austin Mahone?" I asked. You see Austin Mahone is like one of my Favourite artists. "Yes! But not only him. Flo Rida. That chick from Good Luck Charlie and My Favourite Band...The Wanted!" Emily shouted. "Ok and your telling me this because?" I asked a little confused. "Guess  who got tickets!" "YOU GOT TICKETS TO THE CONCERT!" I shouted getting some looks. "Yep. And Your Coming Too!" Emily smiled. I screamed before Emily put her hand on my mouth. "Don't Go Fan Girling on me Olivia." She said all serious likeke. I hugged her. "Touching!" Emily said. I quickly let go. I forgot Emily hates when people touch her. "But I can't go Emily...my mom said not to go to Detroit..." "Olivia 2 Things...1.Your 19 you can make your own decisions.  2.Your mom and dad died last year and 3-" I slapped her. She knows I don't like that subject of my parents death.."Sorry about bringing it up...but 3.PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" here she  goes "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-" I couldn't take it I gave in"Fine I'll go" "EEEAAASSSSS come-wait you'll go?" I nodded "Yes!" Emily said and fist bumped me.

"See you tomorrow Olivia!" Emily Shouted Running down the street to her house. "BYE!" I yelled back running to my house on the next street. Once I got home I ran to my room and put on Austin Mahone and started fan girling. OMG! OMG! I'm going to see Austin Mahone!  I got to blog about this. So I grabbed my  laptop logged into my blog and started typing:

"Hey guys! It's Me! Olivia! AUSTIN MAHONE IS COMING TO DETROIT AND GUESS WHO GOT TICKETS! MY BEST FRIEND EMILY! AND SHE'S TAKING ME! Just Want To Know who The Wanted are? Anyway, I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! I'M FAN GIRLING ON THE INSIDE! I MUST BE OFF! XOXO

-O"

After a while I look up at the clock and see it's 10pm. I've been online for 7 Hours? wow. I then shut off my music player and laptop and set my alarm for the usual time. I then went and took a short shower and dried my hair and brushed it. I then changed into my pjs. my Austin Mahone ones surprise surprise. Then I turned off my light put my phone on the charger and fell asleep.

The Next Morning...

I woke up at 5:37am even though the bus doesn't come till 7:19am. I started choosing my outfit. After about 45 minutes of debating whether what shirt went with what i decided on a shirt that said #Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and some green pants.

1 hour later....

I'm on the bus but Emily isn't on the bus. Which is weird... I pulled out my phone searched my contacts till I seen her picture. I clicked on it and sent her a quick text:

To:Emzy

Where are you? Why aren't you on the bus?

-O

I waited a total of Five minutes before my phone buzzed.

From:Emzy

You'll see later I'm on my way to school see you then :)

-£/\/\Z

To:Emzy

ok just wondered.

-O

I sighed and put my phone away. this is gonna be a long bus ride....

39 minutes later...

The bus pulled into school and I got off. The last day of school. Hello Summer.So we get out at like 12pm. Emily was no where too be seen. Then I remembered she had Jazz band. They Were gonna play at the

party were having for the seniors in an hour. I started heading to my first hour. When I remembered I needed to get something I bought for Emily a while ago but forgot to give to her. So I ran to my locker,put in the combination, and grabbed the package. Emily is gonna LOVE her present... I then headed to My First hour,with the package in my hand, and a smile on my face.

(A/N  please comment and vote and inbox or comment ME if your wanting a fanfic tell me the person and your name.

Stay Sassy

Stay Classy

Stay Gorgeous

-King Jackson)