Remembering

~Abused~

~Used~

~Mistreated~

~Abandoned~

~Alone~

~Found~

~Fixed~

~Cared for~

~Loved~

You jolted awake due to a pinching sensation in your hand. As you eyes adjusted you saw all your friends and Matt sitting by your bed. Jack was playing around with Mr. Midnight. The nurse had replaced your IV which was the pain in your hand that caused you to wake up. "Matt", you whispered. The nurse looked at you with a questioning look and left. "Matt!", you half yelled causing everyone to jump. He ran over, "What?! Are you in pain? What's wrong?", he asked concernedly. You pulled him closer by his shirt and kissed him. He was shocked and had his eyes wide open but soon kissed back gently. "Y, n?", he asked. You giggled as his confusion and tears of happiness fell down your face. "Matt", you said still holding him close. "Yes?", he asked blushing. "I remember", you said more tears fell down your face. He embraced you in a hug and you felt drops fall on your head. His breathing began to become raspy and he held you tighter. You cried into his shoulder. "I can't believe it", he whispered happily. The others that were there cried and laughed and talked with you until one by one they left leaving you Jack and Matt alone. "Thank ye, Y, n", Jack suddenly said turning to you. You looked at him skeptically, "For what?". "Ya saved us all, ye didn't even care about yer own life. Ya told me to man up when I was ready to run for it. Hell, none of us would be alive if it weren't for ye", Jack said smiling at you. You smiled back at him, "But it's my fault that you're arm is broken, it was wrong of me to push you", you said glancing at his cast. He chuckled, "Nah I needed this, it just shows that when worst comes to worst, yer a true leader and an amazing friend, so please accept my thanks", he said chuckling. You smiled, "Fine then I accept your thanks", you said chuckling. He gave you a soft noogie and said goodbye and went to his hotel room. Matt then crawled in bed next to you and laid down. You smiled at him and cuddled closer to him. You suddenly felt his heartbeat speed up and you looked up at him worriedly, "Why are you crying??". He looked at you and smiled through the tears, "I'm sorry I couldn't help you at Comic-con. I thought you would never remember me. I was going to try and stay strong for you but... it was hard ya know? The thought of never being able to kiss you and hug you and tell you that I love you tore me apart", he said burying his face into the pillow, "But now you're back and everything's going to be ok". "Yes, everything's going to be ok", you said lifting his head out of the pillow and kissing him again, "You don't need to apologize, I did it on purpose to save you, but I'm back now and that's what matters". He smiled and kissed you back, " I love you y, n". You held his hand, "I love you too". As you fell asleep, you heard him whisper, "My hero". You smiled wearily and said before letting drowsiness take over, "And you're mine".

~Three day's later time skip~

"She is all ready to go, Mr. Patrick, just make sure she gets a lot of rest. Change her bandages often and make sure to clean the wounds as well. But before you clean them give them air. Help her from time to time, but make sure she tries to do things on her own. Make sure she eats breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and I think that's it", the nurse said wheeling you out of the room out of the hospital. Matt carried your presents and Mr midnight and put everything into the car. Then he carried you into the car and thanked the nurse as he started to drive off. "Are we going home?", you asked resting your eyes. "You mean back to L. A? Then yes, we are going in an hour", he said. You smiled, "Thank you Matt", you said. He smiled, "No problem hon", he said as he drove off to the airport...