Some heroes don't wear capes

You were out walking to the store. Some of your fans commented about a new store that opened up and how they wanted you to try things from there. You would try almost anything to make your fans happy, so here you were. You couldn't shake off the feeling that you were being watched, but figured it was just paranoia. You blew it off until suddenly you were yanked into an alleyway and slammed up against the wall.

      "Give me your money now !", your attacker half-yelled at you. He was wearing a striped black and white hoodie, his eyes were a piercing blue, staring angrily at you. You were frozen in fear until he took a knife out, causing you to snap back to your senses. " I said give me the money dammit!", he yelling pressing the blade against your throat. You squirmed, not willing to give up so easily, you kicked him down there. He groaned letting go and you took this chance to run, "SOMEONE HELP M-", you screamed before the guy retaliated, pulling you back into the alley and punched you in the gut. You held your stomach in pain and bite his hand. "You little b-", he started to say but was interrupted," LEAVE HER ALONE!", someone screamed running into the alleyway. The thief made a deep cut on your arm and smirked at the man," and if I don't?". You whimpered in pain, still fighting, unable to see your rescuer due to your hair being in the way.  "Oh I've already called the police and there are three cameras filming you right now, you would have about 10 seconds to get away without being caught unless you wanna stick around and get arrested, either way, I win", your saviour said in a matter-of-fact voice. The thief gasped quietly as he looked at the cameras, backed off and started running. It took you a second for the dizziness to subside and the blurriness from your eyes to clear, but you finally looked at your hero, it was

.

.

.

.

MATTHEW?!?!?!?

(lol was gonna put Markiplier but I didn't want to be too mean)

    "Are you alright?", he asked helping you up. Anger boiled up that you thought was long gone, you nodded but slapped him across the face, hard, "REALLY MATTHEW?!?". "Ow!? that's you thank you?", he said in slight disbelief as he put his hand over his red cheek. " THANK YOU?? THANK YOU!!??!", you asked/yelled in angry disbelief, " YOU DISAPPEAR FOR THREE YEARS, HAD ME SITTING LIKE A STUPID B**** AT THE PHONE, ONLY TO NEVER GET A CALL, SO MANY THINGS HAPPEN AND YOU JUST DISAPPEAR AND NOW YOU WANT ME TO SAY THANK YOU, MATT WHAT THE HELL!!?", you screamed letting it all out. He was taken back and a little hurt, he had never seen you this mad before, he wasn't expecting your reaction to seeing him to be angry yelling.

       You felt hot tears stream down your cheek," You left me... We promised to always stick with each other, where did you go?", you asked angrily. He felt the hurt you felt, he hated seeing that pain in your eyes," I-I'm sorry y,n, I should have called you...I asked Stephanie to marry me, and I got so caught up our relationship... I-I forgot, I'm so sorry", he said sadly, kinda tearing up. Your breath hitched when he said that about Stephanie, you felt a coldness replace the anger, "Whatever .. I was being stupid and emotional, it's fine, I'll see you around if you remember me...", you said walking off. Little did you know that he noticed that your face change when he said he married Steph, however, our dear little theory maker was still clueless about your feelings.

~TIME SKIP THREE DAYS LATER WHEN YOU STARTED LIVESTREAMING~

"Hello guys and gals, it's Y,n and welcome back to Mario Maker! So, I took your advice and got some products from the new store. Here's the challenge: every time I fail, I have to eat one of the things, and with that let's get into the game", you said to the camera as you started Mario maker.