Do you think he will notice? (trigger warning)

He came back an hour later with all his stuff and you showed him to his room. He put all his stuff away and accidentally fell asleep on the bed. You chuckled seeing his tired figure and kissed his head,"sweet dreams little theorist", you said quietly closing the door. This felt like a dream, you hoped it wasn't. Your stomach grumbling loudly interrupted your thoughts. You pushed it aside and walked downstairs to your bathroom. No, I repeat, no one was allowed in here, not even matt. You see, there are downsides to being Youtuber,  for instance, you get so much hate. Last year you got so much hate, plus the abuse from your boyfriend made you not want to live anymore. So, little by little you stopped eating. It's not like your boyfriend cared. You also cut yourself. Sadly, the beautiful, kind, amazing and smart y,n felt like she was nothing. You felt as if no one cared. Yes, matt just said that he loved you but so did your ex-boyfriend. Granted matt was much different than your ex, but was there something wrong with you? Why did your ex hate you? You sighed and closed the door, you felt guilty about doing this while Matt was here, but no one cared right?

               You grabbed the knife and pulled up your sleeve to show faded deep cuts around your shoulder area. You slowly slid it across your delicate skin. You had come accustom to the pain, it was the only thing you felt for a while. You got startled when you heard a loud thud from up and cut yourself to deep. You yelped in pain but covered your mouth. It was dead silent until you heard matt's footsteps nearing. You panicked and hid the knife in the tub and tried to cover up your bleeding arm, but it got sticky due to the blood. Blood dripped on the floor as you finally pulled the sleeve down. Matthew burst into the room,"Y,n I heard you yell, are you al-...y-y,n", he said as his voice cracked a bit. You froze in your spot, unable to speak. "You w-were c-cutting yourself, ..y-y,n?", he asked. You still didn't respond. He grabbed your arm and lifted the sleeve quietly gasping,"why?".

~Matts POV~

        She started crying. God, why didn't I leave Steph and check on her sooner? She didn't need to say it but I could tell she has been through a lot. I picked her up and placed her on her bed,  in her bedroom. She hid her face in shame as I ran to go get stuff for her arms,"why did you do this y,n?", I asked. "I don't know", y,n said looking away as I cleaned up her wounds. "Please, look at me", I said turning her face towards him. Her eyes were red and puffy, she was trembling. "I'm not like anyone who you might have dated, I'm not gonna hurt you, I promise, a-and you shouldn't hurt yourself, I care too much about you, you can scream at me, hit me, do whatever , but please , don't cut yourself again,...please", I said letting some tears go," I can't lose you too".

~Your POV in your thoughts~

Crap he's crying. I knew I shouldn't have done that. Dammit. I don't want him to worry about me, he doesn't need to.

          "Matt y-you don't need to cry, I won't do it again", you said feeling super guilty. "Promise me", he whispered. "I-I promise", you said. He gently hugged you on your bed,"Y-You know I love you right?", he asked looking at you with his handsome big hazel eyes. You sighed and nodded. "I'm sorry it took so long for me to realize it", he said. "It's fine matt", you said looking back down at him with your beautiful e,c eyes. he kissed you softly on the lips,"You're so beautiful, do you know that?", he asked. You didn't answer, you leaned your head on his shoulder. He mumbled something, you didn't catch it, but he pulled you close and you felt safe. You could hear his heart thumping fast. He was very scared when he saw you like that.  You got hit with tiredness and fell asleep cuddling with him. He looked down at you worriedly but snuggled closer and whispered,"I'll keep you safe"............

"No matter what it takes"

hey my puffles, I hope you liked it. Sorry about not posting, schools being a pain in the arse. Also sorry that it's a short chapter. I love you all. If you have any suggestions for the story PM me or write in the comments. Please vote and tell me what you think about it so far. Be safe, stay warm God bless you all! Bye

-Mama puffle

oUt