part 11

here's the chap.11

read and enjoy..

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

part 11

Kenzie pov:

I woke up by the banging on my door, someone is really impatient this morning. I looked at the clock on my phone, it's still 7.15. Damn, what do they want in this early Sunday morning. I groaned as I tossed the blanket and get up. The banging was getting louder and faster.

"Wait a minute." I yelled and thank god the bangs were stop. I looked at the mirror and brushed my hair with my hair then pulled it up to a messy bun. Thank god last night party didn't last too long, so I can get enough sleep. We're just blew the candles and ate the cake then we get some sleep. Or there will be bags under my eyes.

I walked to the door and opened it. Steph and sisca were standing there beaming.

"Let's get breakfast, so we can start fast." Sisca grabbed my hand and dragged me to the kitchen. It reminds me to my first breakfast in this house. Likely they often (or maybe always) have their breakfast here instead at the dining room. There were 4 plates fried rice that looks like the same fried rice scoot brought me when he picked me up for the first time, set on the bar. I sat on one of the stool, sisca and steph sat on each of my side, makes me in the middle. Mrs. Williams was stood behind the bar.

"Morning, zie. How's your sleep?"

"Morn, Mrs. Williams. It's nice. What bout you?" I asked her back.

"Dreamless and peaceful till some 2 loud screams disturbed me." She glared to steph and sisca whose only snorted. After she served us with juice, milk, and coffee (like mom like son), she sat on the stool in front of me. We ate fast then we went back to our room. They told me to get change then met them downstairs. I didn't know where we'll be going so I just wear my black skinny jeans that I wore yesterday, my black armin t-shirt and flip flops. When they saw me they shook their heads in unison.

"So, that's why they're clicked." Steph mumbled. I frowned but they turned and walked to the garaged so I followed them quick. We got to steph's car and drove away. The ride was about 20 minutes. I got out and noticed that we're going park in front of a beauty centre.

"c'mon, I already booked for 4 at 8.30." steph told us. We walked in and steph talked to one of the staff who brought us to a big room. There were 4 uniformed ladies already waited for us. They handed us robe to change. We all got change then went back to the room. After that, we all got massage and had the chocolate treatment. This is my first and I really enjoy it. Next, we'd got Mani and pedicure. Thank goodness they just buffed my nail and gave the natural pink enamel on it. Not the blood red. I had enough for red this weekend.

We're finished at 11. steph drove us back fast back to home, because sisca kept rambling that I still need to get change, do make up and hair do before leave to the wedding. When we arrived, they rushed me back to my room. They helped me get dressed, next, they sat me on a chair and starts do my hair and make up. They didn't allowed me to look t the mirror till they're finish.

Knock...knock...

"you cant come in." sisca yelled.

"haven't you finished yet? the wedding is at 1 and it's 30 minutes ride. So we've to leave around 12.30." Scott yelled back.

"we'll be finished then."

"k. I'll wait downstairs." I heard him walked away from the door.

10 minutes later they're finished and I was allowed to look at the mirror. When I saw It I was gasped. They really did a great job. Mrs. Williams half braided my hair and let it loose on my right shoulder. Thank god I already cut it last week, so it didn't look weird. Steph and sisca gave me the Smokey eyes looks. I always use natural colors so this is new to me. And even though my dress, shoes and clutch are red, they're nice enough to NOT put the red lipstick on me instead they put a nude lipstick so it looked glossy and wet.