ChApter Seventeen.

2 years later...
Cash sat in the water with Yogi as they enjoy thier honeymoon. See Cash has asked Yogi to marry him since Charter was dead and Treacherous had disappeared into thin air, Cash felt he was safe and decided he wanted to marry and make things right with Yogi since he neglected her when he was with Charter..

"I'm glad that bitch is dead, but why can't we have a real wedding? We just went to the court house to get married."

Cash holds Yogi as she lays in the beach between his legs as the water splashed against thier legs..

"Just be happy we are married and the rest will follow through."

He kisses the back of her neck when he feels a chill go through his body.

Cash turns and looks around not seeing any one. He had found Charter money that Treacherous had given her and spoiled Yogi rotten not to mention she was pregnant with his child.

"I'm just anxious, my father keeps asking when he's going to meet you,plus I haven't told them I'm pregnant yet!"

Cash smiles as Yogi mouth runs a mile a minute but his mind was to where Treacherous was and his home boy Haj kept him informed but so far nothing.

"Baby relax that nigga don't know where we at. Enjoy yourself."

Cash smiles as Yogi stands up and walks towards the ocean splashing water around.

Cash stands up as people walk around and he walks to the shack stand to order some food when he sees something that makes his blood run cold.

Standing right beside him was Treacherous
in the flesh and his heart ran cold.

Treacherous looked at Cash with so much hate Cash almost jumped when the man behind the counter asked him what he wanted..

"Yeah, the man wants to know what this traitor wants."

Cash steps back.

"Fuck that I did what I had to do."

"Charter is dead and you are still alive so this will never be over until one of us is in the grave."

Treacherous turns his back on Cash and walks away knowing his ass wasn't going to touch him.

Cash stumbles towards Yogi petrified and embarrassed and also texting a few people who would help put Treacherous in the grave..

Treacherous gets in his car and chuckles out loud because he ain't no nobody. He was a one man army and he was satisfied  with that..

Sorry so short been really busy with have longer chapters sooooonn...