ChApter Twelve

Standing in the bathroom a couple months later staring in the mirror scared to come out the bathroom.. After that night me and Cash kinda fell for each other and I sleep in his bed now.

But today I found out I was pregnant and I felt ashamed because I felt I did Treacherous dirty.. It's been a year and three months since he's been gone and on the anniversary that he disappeared and I found out I was pregnant with Cash baby..

Visions of Treacherous play in my mind..

I still miss him but I knew i had to move on and I knew he wouldn't want me sad and depressed

I wipe my face and walk inside Cash room where he bagging up weed.

"Why you look like you been crying?"

"Cash, I'm pregnant."

I don't even sugar coat shit and it's crazy because I swear I see him smirk before he turns to face me.

"Well I'm happy ima be a dad but the question is are you ready to be with me?"

I watch Cash throw on his jacket and grab the weed.

"I'm happy also but where you going?"

"Making money now I'll be back."

We kiss and I watch him leave and I get in bed..

My heart felt so guilty because one Cash was Treacherous best friend and two I let another man knock me up and I wasn't over my ex yet.

I cry in the pillow since no-one was here to hear me anyways.

"I'm so sorry Treach, I miss you and I was lonely."

Cash parks the car and walks in the house they were keeping Treacherous at..

Greg has his feet up reading a magazine when Cash walks in..

"You check on dude yet?"

"Yeah and it's getting awkward as fuck forreal."

Cash smiles and claps his hands.

"Well good news is the bitch is pregnant bad news I got one more to make and then we done with both her and Treacherous and ima be on top where I belong.

Cash walks to the lock door and unlocks it and walks in to Treacherous standing in the corner glaring at Cash.

"So I got good news."

"Your letting me go right?"

Cash laughes and lights up a blunt while staring at Treacherous.

"Nope, but ima be a father soon."

Treacherous shakes his head before responding.

"So you knocked up somebody congrats now let me so we can get this over with."

Cash smirks evily and then just comes out and says it.

"Charter is pregnant with my child and guess what took me a year and three months actually."

Treacherous trys to lunge at Cash but Cash walks out the door trying to ignore Treacherous angry cries.

"IMA KILL YOU NIGGA!!!"
"WAIT TILL I'M FREE,IMA KILL YOUR WHOLE FAMILY...."

Cash walks out the building clearly shaken because he seen what Treacherous did to people who crossed him but the evil asshole side of Cash thought.. I'm rising to the top and no-one is going to stop me.

I ride Cash dick backwards so I won't have to see it's actually Cash but I think of Treacherous the whole time and when we erupt together I turn and smile and realize it's Cash who is grinning like he won the lottery.

"Are you happy Char?"

"Yes I can be. But you know I lost a lot so it'll take some time."

Cash kisses me and smiles.

"Ill be patient, with my seed in your stomach, I don't want you to be all stressed and shit."

I lay back on my pillows as Cash phone rings and I frown when I see Berry name pop across.

Why the fuck this nigga communicating with her for?

I keep my thoughts to myself and force myself to close my eyes and fall asleep..

I pray a miracle happens and I can see Treacherous one more time.....