ChApter six

I stayed away from Cash as much as possible because his comments made me feel uncomfortable and I didn't want him to think I would fuck with him and Treacherous... So to make peace I kept away.. Treacherous made it very hard because very time I turned around Cash was by him breathing our air and I was getting annoyed with him. The night I'm  feeling freaky was the last straw..

I slip on my sexy panties and decide not to wear a bra.. I want my man to devour all of me.. So I lay on the couch and spark up a blunt and lay in my Gucci heels and wait for my man to come home..

Hours pass and I go through three blunts waiting when Treacherous walks through the door..

"Baby I missed you."

I rush to him and start kissing him as he wraps his arms around me..

"Baby Cash behind me."

Cash has a very devilish smirk on his face and I'm to horrified to move..

"Treach ima bounce I see you busy."

"Naw chill,  I'll be back."

Treacherous hands me his shirt and I slip it on and he takes my hand and leads me to the bedroom.

"What the fuck is your problem?"

I snap when he closes the door.

"Baby I'm sorry I ain't know you where going to be naked waiting for me."

I slip my heels off and cry..

"Cash saw my everything because of your carelessness."

"Will you please forgive me baby?"

He gets in front of me..

"Please baby? If you don't forgive me ima call my mama and make her talk to you."

I smile and stand up immediately because last time she talked my ear off for five hours on why I shouldn't leave him.

He laughes and hugs me tight.

"Baby ima be right back though ima clear some shit up then I'm all yours okay."

"I understand baby."

He stands by the door and looks at me smiling..

"You know your my heart right?"

"I better be."

He laughes and walks out the room leaving me to lay across my bed..

Trust me when I say hours pass and I end up getting under the covers and actually calling it a night before I feel arms around me..  I smile because I know it's Treacherous and I scoot my butt closer to his front..

"I love you baby and I'm sorry about earlier."

"I know baby." I sit up in bed and he sits up and wraps his arms around me.

"I'm telling you we about to take over this city baby. We almost there and I want you to enjoy everything. You won't have to work or nothing. We going to living like kings."

"If your asking am I down the answer is yes."

"You know your going to have to get your hands dirty with me to be the true queen."

We hold hands and my heart beats fast because this was my test.. Either I ride or die and I planned on doing that shit also.

"I know."

"You and Cash start tomorrow so let's get some rest."

We scoot down into our pillows and then I cuddle in his arms.

"We in this shit together and when we finished we gpingnto get married and have so many kids that you have no peace at all."

I laugh and he rubs my face.

"I'm glad I met you."

"Duh."

"Forreal girl."

He gets quiet so I know he sleep and I lay there quietly staring in the dark not moving.. I'm glad we found each other.
I close my eyes and fall asleep to start my new day......