FINAL CHAPTER

THIRD POV

George arrived to a very chaotic house. And that didn't stop the smile forming on his lips. He couldn't imagine anything greater and better than the sounds of children laughing and shrieking and the voice of a woman scolding. Chuckling, he headed towards the beautiful noise. At the edge of the kitchen, he just stood there gazing at the scene. The kitchen was a sight to behold. There was empty bottles of coke and the smell of mentos, flour was scattered around and eggs shattered on the ground. And chocolate syrup was all over the cupboards.

Diane was giving the three kids the scolding of their lives. No one was safe. The dragon had been awoken.

"Dad!" Mario screamed as soon as he laid eyes on him. He desperately tried sending a help signal. He was seeing his life flashing before his eyes. He needed saving and he needed it now.

"Daddy!" David jumping on the bandwagon. "Thank God you're home" breathing a sigh of relief.

"Papa!" Fifa cried jumping up and down. "Save us" she pleaded. She might be young but she knew when she was going to get a good disciplining.

"Hi sweeties. What is going on over here?" he asked, trying to stop the smile forming on her lips. He knew exactly what was going on over here.

"Nothing" Mario cried.

"Really?" raising his eyebrow, whilst looking around the room. Turning his eyes back at them he said "I am finding that very hard to believe"

"Well, you see we were just trying to conducting an experiment" in a soft voice. He was sounding very much like the victim.

"An experiment?" he repeated. He knew where their logic was going. They were about to turn everything on him.

"Yeah. Like what you told us yesterday" David replied.

"I can understand the mentos and the coke. But what of the syrup, eggs and flour?" walking further and further into the disaster zone.

"We were trying to make a snack?" Mario asked more than stated.

"I see" in a stern voice. He paused for dramatic purposes, whilst the kids just held their breaths. "Well, I can't fault you on that now can I?" giving them a great big smile.

"No you really can't" David responded with a smirk on his face. His brother also had a smug look on his face. Their little sister just nodded her head vehemently. Not quite understanding what was being said but agreeing with her big brothers.

"Hmmm" George responded thoughtfully. But the smile was quickly wiped off his face when he noticed the glare that Diane was sending his way.

"But it was still wrong of you" he quickly reprimanded.

"And?" Diane prompted.

"You should never do that again" he added.

"And..." Diane snapped one more time.

"And you are all going to clean up this mess. By yourselves. And when you are done we will order dinner" he added quickly, and then before Diane could add anything else he was dragging her away.

"George, they needed to be punished" in slight frustration.

"Have you seen that kitchen? They are being punished" he defended.

"There is no way that that they clean that kitchen properly" hitting his arm.

"Ouch" rubbing his arm. "Painful!" he cried

George was always the good cop. He was the fun, juvenile parent. At times she was sure that she was raising four kids. He had the heart and the mind of a child. How was it possible that a man who's considered a Savant in the entertainment industry could be so childish? Yet she wouldn't change him for the world.