Chap. 15

THIRD POV

He was at the house. It had been a long and tedious journey and process finding this woman. He had looked everywhere, had searched for all the contacts and still nothing. The only other option was to have someone start stalking the production studio. They were in the middle of filming the last two seasons. His gamble had paid off. Despite this being a strenuous journey it had certainly paid off. He had more than enough information that he could use to his advantage.

What did it take for one person to heed his call? He had been leaving countless of messages but still no avail. But now he knew where she lived. The little wench didn't move back to her place. She didn't even get a place at all for that matter. She was still a social climbing little wench that hang on to any rich person like a wench.

He rang the doorbell twice.

No answer.

He rang it again.

Still no answer.

Where could she be? He knew for a fact that she had come straight home from the studio. He started to bang the door. Well tough luck, he would stay all night here until he got what he wanted.

He was just about to raise his hand again when he heard the lock clicking. The door swung open and lo and behold was Esther.

Her face turned into a nasty frown and disgust and disdain. What did he want now? And most importantly what was he doing here? Since the preliminary hearing he had been blowing up her phone, emails and even fax. She had had to change her numbers and all her contacts. Couldn't he take a hint? She wanted nothing to do with him. Nothing at all. If he died today she would go to his funeral.

To drink and celebrate and toasting to his journey to hell.

She tried to close the door, but he pushed past her and came in.

Looking around the room, he whistled. "I take it that George did the decorating?"

She said nothing. She was too dazed. Did he really just barge into her house? How dare he? But two could play at the same game. She had an advantage. She was a woman.

"Get out" she demanded. She knew that exchanging words with him wasn't going to get her anywhere. If anything, it would lead down a road of never ending insults.

"I think he did. I mean you might be making a lot more money now. But trash is still trash"

Ignoring the insult she opened the door wider "I said get out" she demanded.

"I mean you can take a pig and put on pearls, but at the end of the day it is still a pig" he spat.

"You should know about never changing. Oh and try this analogy, dogs can be fathers but that doesn't change the fact that it is still a dog" slamming the door. This was about to go down and she would prefer if the neighborhood didn't have a front row seat.

"Don't you dare talk about me in that voice" he snarled. This woman was the cause of all he was going through.

"Why? Because you are Eric Timmons who can keep a woman. No I am sorry, can't respect and be faithful to a woman" in an airy voice.

You are one to talk" he sneered. "You had an affair with a married man"

"Because you blackmailed and lied to me. You knew how vulnerable I was and you took advantage"

"Hey, I saw a place open for business and I took advantage. Not my fault that you are a natural hoe" making a leer and vile reference that Esther was a night walker.

Signed Away (SOON TO BE PUBLISHED ON AMAZON)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें