I was coughing and wheezing so hard that Josh had to stop the car to fetch me water from the cooler at the back of the car.

Leo got out of the car and got back into it but this time he was sitting beside me. He rubbed my back soothingly," Princess you okay?" He asked sounding worried.

Josh offered me the water, I immediately took it from it and drank some of it. That helped me calm down a bit.

"No we didn't. Unfortunately".

.............

After returning home the first thing I did was take a warm shower. The episode in the car got me thinking- does Leo expect us to have sex just because we kissed? I am pretty sure that's the next thing he dives into after seeing a girl. I chided myself for assuming. But then it wasn't an absurd theory either. He has been involved with most of the girls in school, and oh the stories I have heard.

Now I was anxious about it. What if he wants to do it? I got out of the shower wearing my pajamas and an old t-shirt. I got out to see Leo lying on my bed with his feet still on the ground. He looked up and smiled at me. "I think it time babe", he said.

"Time for what?" I asked anxiously. Is he here to do it right now?

"It's time for you to do it", that got my heart beating faster against my chest in a bad way. No way am I ready for this.

"Maybe I can't do this today. I am kind of tired", I said trying to stop him from doing so.

"Why? Even if I was tired, I have done it so many times in the past", of course you did,"You can keep the TV on, it gets less boring", he advised. Who keeps the TV on when they are having sex?

"I can't , I said shaking my head.

"Oh come on. I will help you with it. I suggest wearing a glove, it gets dirty", now I was full on blushing. He didn't have to be so- so blatant about it.

Okay I can't take this anymore. "I am sorry Leo. I am not the type of girl you think I am. I can't- I can't be- I can't be boinking with you. Or not any time soon". I facepalmed myself. Seriously boinking? That's the word you can come up with?

"Boinking what?" Leo asked with a confused expression on his face.

"Sex- I- I can't have sex with you", I said. His expression turned from a confused to an amused one. He started howling with laughter.

"I was telling you to wash the dishes. Not have sex with me", he was laughing so much that he was having a hard time talking. "Oh- Oh my god- Emma". I swear I could die from embarrassment.

"Well you can't blame me given the rumours I have heard about you".

"Oh god. Do you actually believe that? Yeah I have gone out with a lot of girls but I didn't go all the way there with most of them", he said.

"But all those rumours...".

"Of course they are not true. Some of them just like to brag and I don't give a fuck about it at all".

"So don't worry princess, we won't be boinking any time soon unless you are up for it of course", he winked.

...........

"Can I sleep with you?", he asked, before I say anything he chimed in," I meant that in a totally innocent way", he said wrapping his arms around my waist. Was this actually real? If it wasn't I would like the option to never wake up from this dream.

I chuckled,"Okay but I get to sleep on the left. You can take the right side", Leo happily brought in his pillow and blanket placing it on my bed.

He was getting ready for bed while I went downstairs to get some water.

While I was about to pour myself a glass I noticed an unopened present lying on my couch. I wondered who it was from since I remember opening everyone's presents and keeping it away in my room.

It was a blue box with a red ribbon tied around it, the box covered one-third of my couch. I opened the lid to find a bouquet of roses. The room was dimly lit from the light coming from the windows so I couldn't see properly. But I could tell they were red roses and they seemed damp given my hand was covered in some liquid. I turned on the lights only to discover my hands covered in something red. Turns out the white roses where covered in blood and a note was attached it, with the words "Happy birthday Rose" written on it. I screamed.

.................

TPG reached one million reads yesterday! I can't thank you guys enough

I know it's a short chapter but I was actually suffering from a writer's block so it was really hard for me to write this

I know it's a short chapter but I was actually suffering from a writer's block so it was really hard for me to write this. Maybe I will improvise the scenes after I am done writing this book.