Playing With Fire

Start from the beginning

   Stevie's legs were shaking, her face flushed as she tried to keep her composure.

   "Are you alright love?" Christine asked the younger blonde, her eyebrows knitting together as she watched Lindsey's assistant squirming in her seat.

  "I'm fine, thank you." Stevie managed to squeak out, Lindsey smirking.

   Her hand came down to rest on his knee, her fingers clutching the denim of his jeans between them.

         Her heart was racing, feeling pleasure buzz throughout her body. It felt too good to make him stop.

    This is so wrong.  Stevie thought to herself. Her heart was beating so harsh she thought it's beat out of her chest.

   She couldn't take it any more. Pushing his hand away from her body, fixing her skirt and standing up.

   "I'm going to use the restroom." She excused herself, scurrying out of the dining room.

    She rushed to the bathroom down the hall, practically slamming the door behind her. She leaned against the heavy wood, her chest heaving up and down.

   Turning towards the mirror, Stevie starred at herself.  Her thoughts drifted to Joe, tears welling in her eyes over the prospect that she had  wanted Lindsey to keep going.

   The door opened behind her and she saw his reflection behind her, her breath catching in her throat.

     Lindsey approached her from behind, his hands sweeping her hair from her shoulder, brushing his nose against her skin. "You didn't let me finish you."

   His lips brushed against he shell of her ear, Stevie shivering.

     She couldn't respond, just starring at his intense gaze through the mirror. He smirked at her, taking in the scent of her hair, his hands running up and down her arms.

    He traveled lower, his hand disappearing under her skirt. He cupped her through her panties, Stevie's
mouth gaping open.

        She couldn't tear her eyes away from his in the mirror, her body shaking.

     "Just say no Stevie." He was still speaking in her ear, his voice sending shivers down her spine. "Just tell me to stop and I will."

    Her voice was caught in her throat, not able to speak as she continued to watch his actions.

   She moaned when his finger slid into her again, her head throwing back into his chest.

    Tugging her panties down her body, he let them slide down her legs. Caressing her thighs, he pushed her skirt up past her waist.

     Thrusting into, she gasped. The texture of his jeans causing friction against her most sensitive area.

    He thrusted again and Stevie whimpered against him, her hands coming up to grip the edge of the sink.

      "Tell me to stop." He whispered in her ear, his body leaning into hers, pushing her over the counter with his weight.

         "Lindsey please." Stevie managed to whimper out, gasping when he pressed into her again, his erection straining against his jeans.