"Okay," the programmer stopped his nostalgic thoughts, "I'll take my laptop, Taehyung will take the electric cutter and Min has his cracking tools. Come over with me."

In the second room the black-haired handed them two black backpacks with said tools and grabbed a slim, rectangular one that obviously held a laptop. He took three keycards with belt-straps out of one of the many segments of the shelf-wall and handed one to each member.

"This are the jackets we'll wear in the car," the programmer explained when he got three gray jackets from another spot. He unfolded one to show them the mold removal company logo on the chest and back.

"We'll come from the port as mold removal and drive back as mold removal. You got the track in your head, Tae?" He turned towards the crimson.

"Yes, Sir!" said man replied and saluted.

"Good, then let's go!"

They stowed the gloves and hats inside the cargos' pockets and headed to the door. On the way out, Namjoon threw a blue bomber jacket over his shoulders and put on a white cap. Yoongi copied him and grabbed his black leather jacket. Better not to look like a squat team. In the cellar they strolled over to Namjoon's family car and jumped in. It was eight in the evening on the spot.

"Perfect," Namjoon uttered and turned the key.

Yoongi looked at the backseat to see Taehyung plugging in his headset. The boy seemed quite calm considering the situation. Only his wide pupils showed his excitement. With a satisfied expression he turned back to look out of the front window.

After one and a half hour they parked in front of the well-known concrete building, and Yoongi got out of the car to open the heavy metal doors. Like always, they would park Namjoon's car inside.

The other two jumped out, and they got the backpacks out of the trunk and went over to the Ssangyong. The barista opened the trunk and checked the content. The load lifter and plank were already inside as well as the belts for securing the load. Namjoon and him had added a thick net between the driver's cabin and the hold to prevent getting smashed by 675 kilograms in case the driver had to jump the brakes. The net did not cover the whole back. They had left two small gaps on every side, so the two who would secure the load did not have to jump out and go around the car again, but simply had to close the trunk from inside and then crawl to the front.

"Time for the make-up," he heard the black-haired and closed the trunk to go around to the driver's door.

Taehyung opened the small box with the black color and started smearing the thick cream onto the programmer's lower face. With fast movements he covered the taller man's nose, cheeks, chin and mouth in paint. Then he turned around to the blond, gesturing him to come closer. With knowing fingers, the youngest painted his face, too, and handed him the bowl when he was done.

"Would you help me, hyung?"

The blond smiled and dipped his thumb into the cream. Carefully, he applied the color to the crimson's face. When he reached his lips, he tried his best to not get distracted, but he was overly aware of the soft skin under his fingertip. The eyes that scanned his every move attentively did not change this to the better. An annoyed sigh left his lips. By now, he should be used to getting baffled in front of the younger, but it hit him every time like the first time. When he let go of the other's face, he instantly missed the touch. This had to stop, at least for now.

He went over to the shelfs to get an old towel and clean his fingers. Now was the time for cracking, not for daydreaming. Coming back to the car, he handed the towel to the younger and climbed inside the van to sit in the middle, his ass on the cold floor, his legs on both sides of the black box and his back against the net. Unfortunately, the Ssangyong just had two seats in the front. He placed his backpack behind the passenger's seat and waited for the others to join him. A moment later, he heard Namjoon's voice telling the crimson to get in. The latter gave him an amused smile when he climbed from the driver's side over to the passenger's seat.