Chapter 17.

A/N: It get's a little intimate in this chapter, just a warning. I'll update again in 12 hours so keep an eye out. Enjoy the chapter!

Mira couldn't help the way she smiled at those words. They made her so happy. "You love me?" Mira asked. Hidan smiled softly, "Yeah.. But you don't need me, right?" Hidan asked, the venom clear in his words. He intended it to hurt her. She had hurt him, sure he deserved it but still. "It's not about need Hidan. I want you. I want to be with you.. but you just.. you're different. But at least I can always be with you.." She leaned forward, pressing her lips against his. Hidan seemed hesitant before he started moving his lips against hers.

"I love you so damn much," Hidan mumbled, pulling her on top of him. The rain was hitting them hard but the moment was so right. "I love you," Mira breathed into the kiss. Hidan didn't want to stop. He wanted to take her then and make her his. He wanted to mark her body with his name and show her off as his. He knew she could feel it as they kissed and pressed their bodies together. "Don't leave me," Hidan whispered, biting her lower lip before pushing his tongue inside. Mira moaned softly, tugging on his wet hair.

"I wont.. I'll stay with you," Mira groaned, pulling away and looking into his eyes. Hidan was breathing heavily as he watched her. "Damn," Hidan whispered, "You are beautiful," He reached his hand up and brushed her wet hair from her face. "You are a goddess," He smiled, causing her to blush. "That would make you my God then," She giggled. Hidan smiled, damn this girl could do things to him. "Let's go inside before one of us gets sick," Hidan held her close as he stood up. "I just need to grab my scythe then we can head in," Mira giggled as he put her bridal style in his arms.

He quickly got his scythe, putting Mira down so he could put it onto his back before picking her back up and carrying her back inside the hideout. He took her straight to her room - it's better to leave Kakuzu alone right now. 'I won,' He thought to himself, 'She's mine'. "We should shower," Hidan said, his voice getting husky. He saw Mira shudder in pleasure before biting her lip, "Yeah.." She breathed, "Let's go," She pulled him straight into the bathroom, locking the door as she turned the water on.

She started by teasing him - slowly taking her clothing off, piece by piece. His eyes glued to her the whole time. The moment her clothes were off, he pushed her into the shower and against the wall, having taken his clothes off before. He kissed her and grabbed her legs, wrapping them around his waist. "Mine," He growled, biting her lip. Mira moaned and bit his lip. She could feel him. Feel the heat between their bodies. She wanted him. "Please," She begged, "I want you." Hidan obeyed her commands, taking her in that moment. "Hidan!" She cried out in pleasure..

~+~

After the shower, they laid in bed, holding each other. Mira kissed him all over. She felt so at home with him in those few moments. She had finally given herself to him and formed a bond, stronger than anything. Her mind kept going back to that moment in the shower and she wanted more. She sat up in the bed, her hair falling over her bare shoulders. Hidan watched her as she climbed on top of him, placing him inside. Hidan smirked, "Damn," He moaned, "I love you. I love this. Damn you feel so good," He whimpered.

Mira's body shuddered in pleasure as she grinded against him. Hidan grabbed her by her hips and made her go faster. It took only a few passionate minutes before she collapsed next to him. He laughed as he looked at her, breathing heavily. "You are so cute," He cooed. Mira grinned before sitting up straight, "Hidan! I can get pregnant.. and we.. we don't have protection," Mira looked mortified. Hidan though.. He thought he would be scared but he found himself feeling happy. "It's okay. I'm fine with it if you are," He said. In just the past few days her body had changed tremendously. She had a figure of an 18 year old.

He wondered if because of her clan she aged quickly to 18. He wasn't sure what to think - he knew they stopped aging between 18-21. It would make sense really. "Okay. Yeah, I'm fine with it if I have you," She blushed. He smiled. He felt at peace in those moments. Just having her by his side was enough. He turned over and pulled her close, kissing her deeply. "I'm never going to leave you," He whispered. Mira smiled and kissed his softly back, "And I won't leave you. I won't let you die." Hidan smiled and shut his eyes.

"I love you Mira," He whispered, "And I love you Hidan," Mira replied before they fell asleep.